• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

If you could do one thing to improve the world, whatd it be? (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
soha said:
ur only agruing with me because u probably do drink..i dunno take drugs recreationally..and go play pokies...and u dotn see the problem
but when ur in it..u will never see it
Nah i dont play pokies or do drugs, i just believe in ppls freedom of choice, and anyways u cant ever stop this shit, so why not make it legal, and tax it

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
well i accept its here on earth and know it will never change..but i would like to see what the world would be like without it

i know u cant ever stop it but thats the point..what would we change in the world?..the question of this thread?
im sure ppl have non realistic responses like mine

if i was to answer this thread knowing something could be changed..i done have a clue

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
soha said:
well i accept its here on earth and know it will never change..but i would like to see what the world would be like without it

i know u cant ever stop it but thats the point..what would we change in the world?..the question of this thread?
im sure ppl have non realistic responses like mine

if i was to answer this thread knowing something could be changed..i done have a clue
Nah, it cool, as i said b4, i was bored so though i might as well have a go.
But u would get rid of marijuana, its a natural plant, God/Yahweh/Allah/whoever put it there

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
yahweh?..
um..yeah i know..i was thinking about that b4..i dunno..its just what id like to change
but i understand everything is here and the way it is 4 a reason..
but it would be cool to live in a clean world..drugs n alcohol gambling crime and prostituion free...

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
There's really not much I could do and if I could do anything, it could ruin the world in other ways. So sometimes it's probably best to leave things the way they are, despite how cruel the circumstances are.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
soha said:
yahweh?..
um..yeah i know..i was thinking about that b4..i dunno..its just what id like to change
but i understand everything is here and the way it is 4 a reason..
but it would be cool to live in a clean world..drugs n alcohol gambling crime and prostituion free...
There is no one ideology that can bind the world entirely...

Thats y i hate globalisation which is basical shoving alien ideas down ppls throats...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)