if YOU/GF WERE PREGNANT RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? (1 Viewer)

IF YOU OR YOUR PARTNER WERE PREGNANT WHAT WOULD YOU DO

• Abort

Votes: 75 50.0%
  • Keep him/her

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • Hide under a table and hope everything will be okay

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I'd be lost and confused

Votes: 23 15.3%

• Total voters

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
natstar said:
Just becayse a teenager may get pregant, doesent mean they are stupid. Accidents can happen. The only way for 100% protection against getting pregant is no sex at all...
Hear Hear!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
Adoption is in the 'keep the child' option

Not many girls whio have the baby would want to adopt it...especially after having the birth and having the baby in into her arms...
I agree......

stace212

I'd have an abortion... I wouldnt be able to cope with a child right now, and it would be unfair on the child to grow up with a mother who couldnt afford to give it much. Its up to the individual, if someone feels they could cope witha child and give him/her a good life, then by all means keep it, if not, abortion may be an idea.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
**Doctors voice** I'll need some restraints and a vaccum cleaner, STAT!

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Well, as I've always said people get into relationships FAR too early in life nowadays.

choc-chip

HSC
natstar said:
its not always the parents fault either. No contraception method offers 100% protection, and accidents can happen. So the only responsible thing to do is dont have sex..
rite...no sex no risk

waterfowl

HSC
If you are not "emotionaly ready" and all that to have a baby, then why are you having sex?
You can't say getting pregnant wasn't your fault and blame it all on the contraceptive; you had sex and took the risk.

No sex before marriage is the best contraceptive device.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Nearly every activity contains risk, driving a car could result in your death, as could swimming. There are things you can do to minimise the risk, such as contraception for sex or seatbelts for cars.

But I do not see a problem with abortion, if you consider that the embryo most likely has less thought (if at all) then any animal whose meat you had ate I do not see a problem with it.

And I hate the idea, that sex before marriage is the best contraceptive device, why must you be married to want a child, if you are in a defacto relationship why should it be avoided the child if born should be fine in that relationship. Abstinence is the best contraceptive however, everything takes risk.

Last edited:

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Phanatical said:
Well, as I've always said people get into relationships FAR too early in life nowadays.
As opposed to a couple of hundred years ago when kids married at 13? :uhhuh:

berry580

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I'm narrowing the abortion debate down to a personal level.

If you, or your girlfriend (and if you don't have one, lets pretend you do) were pregant RIGHT NOW, and you know it for sure, what would you do???

Personally right now??? RIGHT NOW if i was pregnant I'd abort (and no late abortions too). I'm in no shape of form to carry a child for nine months - I'm underweight, emotionally unstable, financially unstable, from a cultural background that would leave me "disowned", therefore committing to a job is even harder and I'm fucked in the head. I hope it doesn't turn into another abortion debate, but I wanna know who's actually "ready" to face consequences.

Oh and no I'm not pregnant and give reasons for your answer by the way.
As a man, I would really want to say- "I would keep the baby if my girlfriend wants to. I'll support my girlfriend regardless of the her final decision."
But realistically, that'll destroy me future (literally) and her future, so abortion is the only apparent option, and possibly a wise one too.

spiny norman

HSC
Well, I can't exactly tell her what she should do. However, what I would recommend to her would be to keep the child and give it up for adoption. However I would be incredibly understanding if she were to abort it, as it is not an easy choice.

And I think anyone who so opposes it is being rather ignorant, because unless you are in that situation you can not comprehend it. Get yourself knocked up then think this through. I know that's what I do when preparing for a debate such as this.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Keep it, without a shadow of a doubt. Though, I know I'd have the support of my family. After my mum gets over yelling 'How could you be so stupid?' I know she'd support me no matter what I chose, and that I would have the support I'd need to bring a baby into this world.

Give me 5 years, and I reckon I'll have a kid anyway. It's the one thing I know for sure I want to do..

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)