If you want to complain about blatant Ruse cheating (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXTRA15MIN

HSC
michael.di.man said:
umm, dude, who are you, why would you put my full name online? I don't even know any gregs and if I know you, sorry dude
Yeah, see the explanation greg gave. But I am just a bit curious about how the guy with the panda picture doesn't know who you are...:eek:

EXTRA15MIN

HSC
hiddenagenda said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
oh thanks guys, I have uni exams on right now and I needed this light refreshment.

A) Don't talk shit like 'I heard nobody in Ruse dropped more than 2 marks' ( YOU JACKASS)
B) Like the year 9 kid said earlier, for most of you, even if they received 15 minutes LESS, they would STILL rip your ass. It's a SUNK COST. get over it.
C) HENCE, rather than get worked up and seek an ego trip by perceiving yourself as an ideological Champion fighting for fairness, why don't you take up a more worthwhile cause. Join your local SES or something.
D) aca?.... ACA??? *vomits. *onto Your face.
PS - I'm curious why someone in uni would frequent this board. :rolleyes:

poWerdrY

HSC
u-borat said:
lolol if i see this on aca or tt i will fucking laff.
i hope it does. it will be fucking lol seeing their annoying reporters hassling our teachers.i swear, TT and ACA reporters dont know when to stop

aus-love.it.or.

HSC
How come it is the students of Ruse being blamed for this? It is clearly the fault of the supervisors, not the actual students.

PS - Not from Ruse

Flavoursome

HSC
N/A
aus-love.it.or. said:
How come it is the students of Ruse being blamed for this? It is clearly the fault of the supervisors, not the actual students.

PS - Not from Ruse
yeh its not like the ruse people asked for the 15 minutes

starf1sh

HSC
haha, i think panda guy was trying to make a point...

anyways, i seriously think you guys, extra15min and greg should study, like its for your good, instead of spending the entire night trying to rally support to scale back ruse marks or whatever.

is it really satisfying to bring somebody down when you don't really get that much benefit from it?

it's not like the ruse kids did anything wrong, they were complying to the rules, listening to what the supervisors said.
and the decision was board approved.

and greg, i hope youve asked seans permission to name him out like that, twice.

gregjb

HSC
aus-love.it.or. said:

PS - Not from Ruse
Did I blame the students once? I attacked Ruse, and am now attacking the students since they are obviously proud of their unfair advantage and feel it is their right as students of Ruse. It is certainly not the students' fault that this happened, however, it is their fault that they brag about being given an unfair advantage.

EXTRA15MIN

HSC
aus-love.it.or. said:

PS - Not from Ruse
Okay, I'll admit it probably isn't fair to directly insult the Ruse students as they had no control over it. However, that isn't to say their marks shouldn't be moderated with these circumstances taken into account.

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
TT has some nice footage of the cutting-edge finger-scan system at JRAHS.

Maybe they can tie that in with this for a nice story.

Coming up, the story no student can afford to miss.
*footage of ruse students using the finger-scanner, slow-mo close-up of their faces*
Matt White: These are the faces of pure evil. *ominous music*

Flavoursome

HSC
N/A
Enobarbus said:
TT has some nice footage of the cutting-edge finger-scan system at JRAHS.

Maybe they can tie that in with this for a nice story.

Coming up, the story no student can afford to miss.
*footage of ruse students using the finger-scanner, slow-mo close-up of their faces*
Matt White: These are the faces of pure evil. *ominous music*
that would be hectic

aus-love.it.or.

HSC
gregjb said:
Did I blame the students once? I attacked Ruse, and am now attacking the students since they are obviously proud of their unfair advantage and feel it is their right as students of Ruse. It is certainly not the students' fault that this happened, however, it is their fault that they brag about being given an unfair advantage.
Yeah, but at the same time you cannot say that you wouldn't have used the extra 15 minutes if you were given it.
Although, I can't comment on whether or not they were bragging about this extra time or not..

gregjb

HSC
starf1sh said:
haha, i think panda guy was trying to make a point...

anyways, i seriously think you guys, extra15min and greg should study, like its for your good, instead of spending the entire night trying to rally support to scale back ruse marks or whatever.

is it really satisfying to bring somebody down when you don't really get that much benefit from it?

it's not like the ruse kids did anything wrong, they were complying to the rules, listening to what the supervisors said.
and the decision was board approved.

and greg, i hope youve asked seans permission to name him out like that, twice.
It is satisfying to try and get social retards to admit they had an unfair advantage instead of bragging about it. It is not about dragging down the students, it is about giving them the marks they deserve, not the ones they were gifted by a mistake.

blackmage

HSC
I think if Ruse had only 5 extra minutes, they would have complained. They whine so much.

For example - OMGOSH!! I GOT 99%. IF ONLY WE DIDN"T HAVE A BLACKOUT I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN 100%. MY LIFE IS SCREWED!

erm

HSC
maybe the school disabled its own power supply. *evil eyes*

gregjb

HSC
aus-love.it.or. said:
Yeah, but at the same time you cannot say that you wouldn't have used the extra 15 minutes if you were given it.
Although, I can't comment on whether or not they were bragging about this extra time or not..
Of course I would take it were it offered. However, I would not brag about it, and I would agree it were unfair. I also would then understand that the BoS may need to moderate our marks to match the position we SHOULD be in. It would be frustrating, but understandable. These Ruse clowns seem to think they have every right to get that extra time.

michael.di.man

HSC
poWerdrY said:
you have to have anna coren's infamous segway as well.
You Dumbfuck its Segue, go suck your own cock, idiot. Stop giving ruse a bad name wanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)