• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

If your girl or boyfriend wouldn't have sex... (1 Viewer)

HSC
I don't see what there is to feel bad about, the fact is that most people expect sex to form at least part of a relationship, at some stage. The thing that varies is the quantity and wait until it happens. It doesn't mean you're a sex-driven maniac or that you're a cretin, just that you acknowledge that sex should be part of a meaningful romantic relationship at some stage along the way, and that without it (Without it now, or without it for an extended period of time, depending on the individual) something is just missing.

dezy_87

HSC
I like sex, it's fun! So does my b/f. But if something happened and we were anable to, we could occupy ourselves with plenty of othe things.

danny69er

HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
yes I would break up with them. sex is important. not the most important but still important.

there was this girl a couple of years ago who really liked me, and everyone though we should be going out but we didn't. the reason was because she wouldn't do anything physical. the foundation of a relationship is physical attraction and showing that physical attraction. it just doesn't work without it.
thats just fucked up. its a wonder you actually get in relationships :rolleyes:

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
danny69er said:
thats just fucked up. its a wonder you actually get in relationships :rolleyes:
to an extent, he's is right. if the guy i was dating didnt want to kiss or hug or do other physical stuff, i wouldn't like it. in the short term i wouldnt break up with him, but in the longer term, i'd start questioning why he would want to be with someone like me if he didnt want to explore the physical side of love.
some of the people in this thread seem to think sex and an emotional connection are two different things. sex IS important- loving someone is about loving them for everything they are, how they look, their personality, the kind of connection you have with them. the passionate side AND the "best friends", just being together side.
if you didnt want to get physical with someone, why enter into a relationship? it would end up being just the same thing as being friends.

rOMON

Its a terrible shame when young people like myself deprive themselves of lifes pleasures.
I wouldnt break up with my girlfriend because she wouldnt have sex, because im pretty sure that i can get in.
My ex claimed that we werent going to have sex, i totally lied and said thats ok and was cool about everything but secretly i just started making plans and badda boom.
3 weeks later it was on.

I dont really understand when people dont want to have sex with their girlfriend/boyfriend, i mean unless you really dont like them or something.

Takes a wolf to catch a fox, dont do anything for a reason ever.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
textbook said:
would you break up with them? Think about it. A lot of relationships stay together because of sex. A lot of people break up because they have conflicting views. It's easy to say that you will stay with them no matter what, but in reality it doesn't seem to happen. Wanting to go to the same level of sexual things seems to be a big factor in whether people stay together.
Vodka.......get her so smashed she doesnt know whats happening
then give her a good one (sex)
u will always find true love that way

pmr_123

HSC
for a relationship that's just started, then no sex is fine, but after a while i'd begin to question whether or not he's straight, whether i have bad body odour, or if he has some weird erection issues.
sex is healthy in a stable relationship, and it's a way to show your affection. a lonmg term relationship without sex is rather abnormal.
but..........before breaking up with someone you may need to find out if there is a reason why they won't, they might just be scared. dumping someone cause they won't have sex is kinda selfish
(i think i just contradicted myself.........whoops)

daydreamkitty

Love me hate me, meh.....
HSC
textbook said:
would you break up with them? Think about it. A lot of relationships stay together because of sex. A lot of people break up because they have conflicting views. It's easy to say that you will stay with them no matter what, but in reality it doesn't seem to happen. Wanting to go to the same level of sexual things seems to be a big factor in whether people stay together.
For me i have had sexual relationships and going out with someone but nothing serious.My opinion is you have to be your friend with the person and so on before you ask them out and so on.

Sex is horrible sometimes because it complexes the relationship. More males now a days think it is important to have sex any any given time but but because their hormones are saying that and depending on who the FEMALE chooses gets the bad news or the good news.

Lets go back in time for a second. Once apon a time dating/relationships wasnt so sophisiticated.The only way that someone would date you would be through your scent.If it was different from your's then the recipient would have a higher chance going out with you and also when you ( females did the choosing here ) you where finding a batchelor you also did it to find a mate ect. Thats why many guys cant controll it because it is in their DNA to do so.

Any how getting back on the topic. Sex shouldnt be the number one thing on your list. This person your should be dating should be your friend more then anything else, someone you can come to for advice... If that main structure isnt their and there is no communication in the given relationship about hot topics (for eg, love, people cheating, what you want- kids , lifestye, ECT ) then of course it would never pan out.

And take it from me if you break up with them pressuring for sex then they will prolly not talk to you again.

okay theres my two cents :) have a nice day.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i would just be confused. most guys i have been with have been pretty sexually driven, and in my experience it is most often the girl who insists upon waiting. sex might not be everything, but it is a major factor.

i would probably try to change their mind by turning up to their house dressed as a french maid.

if that didnt work, i would probably break up with them. heck, i have been broken up with for worse reasons...

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
^....oohhhhh yeah!!!!..french maid WOULD DEFINATELY WORK....

amen niggarette

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I cbf checking to see if I posted already, it was probably some stupid answer, so yeh Ill answer properly. I wouldn't go out with them in the first place if they werent up for getting down

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
It would depend on a lot of things, if they just didn't want to have sex right away, thats understandable. If they are waiting for marriage, then they are not the sort of person i want to see. If they are waiting for the right person, then after say 6 months i would be worried that they dont see me as the right person yet and i am wasting my time.

If sex isnt possible for some sort of medical reason that has occurred whilst we were dating, if i cared enough about them i could find a way around it, like be allowed to go out and try to pick up once a week, or to have a fuckbuddy or something.

Sex is necessary for a healthy relationship, so if it isnt happening after say 6months then something is seriously wrong.

HSC
Serius said:
It would depend on a lot of things, if they just didn't want to have sex right away, thats understandable. If they are waiting for marriage, then they are not the sort of person i want to see. If they are waiting for the right person, then after say 6 months i would be worried that they dont see me as the right person yet and i am wasting my time.

If sex isnt possible for some sort of medical reason that has occurred whilst we were dating, if i cared enough about them i could find a way around it, like be allowed to go out and try to pick up once a week, or to have a fuckbuddy or something.

Sex is necessary for a healthy relationship, so if it isnt happening after say 6months then something is seriously wrong.
umm well I think that people who are going out with those that do not want to have sex should respect there choices, esspecially if they are waiting for marriage.

I dont agree with Sex is needed for a healthy relationship, and it should only be within marriage and then is to join the two and is a gift to enjoy each others bodies, but that is my opinion.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
I'd be delighted. I wouldn't have to deal with his disgusting penis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)