If your girl or boyfriend wouldn't have sex... (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
I need sex. Maybe not now, maybe not in the short term. But I need sex.

I wouldn't be able to sustain an intimate relationship with anyone who won't get frisky once in a while.

HSC
That's sort of what it comes down to isn't it? No sex now, for a week, a month, a year, until married, sure whatever, but never? I don't think most people would be up for it unless there are special circumstances (For example medical conditions like the dude losing his penis in Nam), and even then I think it'd often be tough.

I'm not sure if there is anyone around (Aside from those with aforementioned special circumstances) who enters a relationship with the expectation of *never* having sex. If that were the case, then I'd think people would just remain friends?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I haven't had sex with my boyfriend in more than half a year because we never have time together as I'm doing the HSC, but neither of us is too bothered by it. Sure, we want it, but we wouldn't even fight over it, let alone break up. Our relationship is every bit as exciting now as when we used to have sex. I think because we don't spend that much time together, we're appreciating the small things more, looking forward to seeing each other, etc. :)
How can you not have been able to find half an hour to spare in the last 6 months?

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
if my bf said he didnt want sex, that works fine for me ahaha cos i wont do anything until marriage, but if it was that i said no for sex and he was pissed off about it then i'd break up with him first anyway cos in my opinion, if he loves me he should be able to handle my opinions.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
withoutaface said:
How can you not have been able to find half an hour to spare in the last 6 months?
sex in half an hour?
what about foreplay? what about all the romantic stuff?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
azzie said:
sex in half an hour?
what about foreplay? what about all the romantic stuff?
I'm running under a few assumptions:
a) She is short on time, and hence needs to get it over with as quickly as possible.
b) The only kind of boyfriend she could ever pull would be a premature ejaculator.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I haven't had sex with my boyfriend in more than half a year because we never have time together as I'm doing the HSC,

doesnt mean he hasnt had sex with some 1 else....

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
You meet the wrong guys. Stay away from Burwood/Parramatta/Bondi.
humm so you’re telling the bankstown, cabbra or china town areas is better?? :p
and plus, i didnt know people pickup according to the suburbs as well :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
playboy2njoy said:
You meet the wrong guys. Stay away from Burwood/Parramatta/Bondi.
Go to hell, i live in Parra :)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I wouldnt break up with them, but I would be one sexually frustrated little kitty :p

I totally agree that sex isnt everything in a relationship, but it adds so much to it on a deeper, more intimate and mature level. I dont agree with the wait until marriage to have sex, because you learn more about a person on a different level when it comes to sex issues. Plus, you'd be stuck if you were totally incompatible.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
... Huh?

As in sexually incompatible. Imagine if you and your husband/wife had totally different expectations, desires and fantasies? You could never fulfil them if you didnt want them, or, if you tried, it may be a half-assed attempt, which would lead to sexual frustration. It is at this point you call in the hookers. You have to know whether there is some form of sexual chemistry between the two of you apart from going down on each other and whatnot.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
MaryJane said:
... Huh?

As in sexually incompatible. Imagine if you and your husband/wife had totally different expectations, desires and fantasies? You could never fulfil them if you didnt want them, or, if you tried, it may be a half-assed attempt, which would lead to sexual frustration. It is at this point you call in the hookers. You have to know whether there is some form of sexual chemistry between the two of you apart from going down on each other and whatnot.
i wouldnt divorce my husband because of sex.

Ghost1788

HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
(alots of)guys are governed by their (dick)head :rolleyes:
i read that and remembered this...
The Geographic Anatomy Of A Woman

Between 18 and 20 a woman is like Africa, half discovered, half wild, naturally beautiful with fertile deltas. Between 21 and 30 a woman is like America, well developed and open to trade especially for someone with cash. Between 31 and 35 she is like India, very hot, relaxed, confident, and convinced of her own beauty. Between 36 and 40 a woman is like France. Gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit. Between 41 and 50 she is like Yugoslavia, lost the war-haunted by past mistakes. Massive reconstruction is now necessary. Between 51 and 60, she is like Russia, very wide and borders are unpatrolled. The frigid climate keeps people away. Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Mongolia, with a glorious and all conquering past but alas, no future. After 70, they become Afghanistan. Everyone knows where it is, but no one wants to go there.

The Geographic Anatomy Of A Man

Between 15 and 70 a man is like the USA - ruled by a dick.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
No sex until after marriage could never work! You need to test drive the hardware before you buy it!

dynamic22

Future Dictator
HSC
there was this girl a couple of years ago who really liked me, and everyone though we should be going out but we didn't. the reason was because she wouldn't do anything physical. the foundation of a relationship is physical attraction and showing that physical attraction. it just doesn't work without it.[/QUOTE]

god ur a dickhead mate

repz

HSC
some people find it hard to not kiss(intimately) cuddle touch there partners

if you could not even do these things then what relationship is there
its more like frenz lol

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Short term I would be fine with it, but if it were a long term relationship (ie. years) I think it would become an issue.
I feel bad saying that, but it's true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)