If your girl or boyfriend wouldn't have sex... (1 Viewer)

latvia

HSC
N/A
melsc said:
If my partner had a good reason like wanting to wait till they were ready, wanting to wait till marriage etc then I would be willing to wait however if they just didn't want to I would have to ask why. While sex is not the most important thing its one of the most initmate acts that two people can share and I think the act of being completely vulnerable and giving yourself to the other person is a good test to see if a relationship can work.

People can pretend all they want but in a relationship sex is more than desire, its an expression of love
What is a good reason? Is it good enough if he says "I am still not comfortable with sex. I feel disgusted."

moleskine

HSC
Did u talk to the other person and find out why?

Did you try get them liquored up or drug them with X (drugging them is a joke...maybe)? They might just be really nervous or something.

I know a bunch of girls who had long relationships with guys and didn't sleep with them only to sleep with their next boyfriend after a few weeks. Virgins included. Are you sure this person really wants to be with you?

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
latvia said:
What is a good reason? Is it good enough if he says "I am still not comfortable with sex. I feel disgusted."
Well that really would depend in each persons opinion, I don't believe that would be good enough reason but others might...Itb would also depend if they were willing to work on it etc..

MisterrrD

HSC
All girls want sex. Its natural..

If she says she doesn't feel comfortable with sex its because you jus dont possess the necessary game required.

Its the honest truth...

wubbagubba

HSC

textbook said:
would you break up with them? Think about it. A lot of relationships stay together because of sex. A lot of people break up because they have conflicting views. It's easy to say that you will stay with them no matter what, but in reality it doesn't seem to happen. Wanting to go to the same level of sexual things seems to be a big factor in whether people stay together.
No, but im fickle so I'll still need to be able to give everything else affectionate. And if I can't have that, then she's out the door

jasonjuicer

HSC
N/A
If you break up with them, wouldn't you just be showing that sex is all that you wanted? You should go out with the person for who they are, not for sex.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
jasonjuicer said:
If you break up with them, wouldn't you just be showing that sex is all that you wanted? You should go out with the person for who they are, not for sex.
It's not that black and white. Sex is the next level, if your partner isn't prepared to progress the relationship after a reasonable time, then the relationship will go nowhere.

Sex is more than just mechanical, anatomical pleasure, it's about making a connection with the other person.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
jumb said:
It's not that black and white. Sex is the next level, if your partner isn't prepared to progress the relationship after a reasonable time, then the relationship will go nowhere.

Sex is more than just mechanical, anatomical pleasure, it's about making a connection with the other person.
...but it's mostly mechanical anatomical pleasure :p

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
Sex is an incredibly important part of any adult relationship.
Lol. Noooo! You sleep with every adult you are in a relationship with do you?
I think there is a time and a place for it.

evry1getscrewed

HSC
rOMON said:
My ex claimed that we werent going to have sex, i totally lied and said thats ok and was cool about everything but secretly i just started making plans and badda boom.
3 weeks later it was on.
wow you are such an asshole.

this is the reason some people won't have sex with their boyfriend; the only guy that will stick around without the promise of sex is someone who actually cares about you and respects your beliefs

my ex (bf at the time) recently dumped me because while he initially said it was all ok, he eventually realised that i wasn't going to give in (coz im saving for marriage). i think its better he is gone, coz now im not wasting my time with someone who just wants to get in my pants.

also, just because you're not having sex doesn't mean you're not doing other stuff. there's other ways to be physically intimate if you don't want to take those final few steps with someone who isnt ur husband.

physical intimacy is important, yes, but sex isn't the be all and end all. its more important to have a good relationship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)