If you've lost your virginity, at what age? (1 Viewer)

If you've had sex, at what age was your first?

• Under 16

Votes: 319 26.8%

Votes: 287 24.1%

Votes: 250 21.0%

Votes: 130 10.9%

Votes: 91 7.6%

Votes: 14 1.2%

Votes: 7 0.6%

Votes: 8 0.7%

Votes: 84 7.0%
  • 24+

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters

Alimoe_KG

HSC
man...she was raped...a litto sensitivity wuldnt hurt -_-

Collin

HSC
N/A
Airness said:
man...she was raped...a litto sensitivity wuldnt hurt -_-
If she wasn't so rude, perhaps I would of had a reason to show compassion.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Asquithian said:
agreed...sex before getting married is fine as long as its a mature choice and both partners know the risks and as such know how to gaurd against those risks...

certain schools drumming in abstinance without any 'real' sex ed is a worry.

14 is young ...and probably a bit young IMO...however she isnt going to become pregant if the correct precautions are met...the risks are very low...its kinda sad that certain religious groups drum in the DANGERS without presenting the GOOD things about it...if it is a mature decision that you have thought through there is no harm in it.

The dangers are very low if the parties are educated
hehe, thats why in india, you see they dont believe in condoms, and now you see what they get.

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
I'm a virgin and have made a commitment to stay that way until I'm married.

Basically I see benefits of both partners in a relationship getting married as virgins.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
M-turkey said:
I'm a virgin and have made a commitment to stay that way until I'm married.

Basically I see benefits of both partners in a relationship getting married as virgins.
yay!!!! me too!!!! i get so excited when i hear other ppl are waiting, it gives me hope that im not the only one! congrats with that... good luck sticking with it u r the bestest!

HSC
N/A
beccaxx said:
yay!!!! me too!!!! i get so excited when i hear other ppl are waiting, it gives me hope that im not the only one! congrats with that... good luck sticking with it u r the bestest!
woohoo!! so there are others out there.. lol. i dont believe in sex before marriage - i think that idea may strongly be related to my religion and culture and all that, but it's also something personal i decided to do.

I commend you fellow virgins on staying the way you are [sorry about the cornyness]

Collin

HSC
N/A
anna_banana said:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,If she wasn't so rude, perhaps I would of had a reason to show compassion.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Straight away when I tell u how old I was u jump straight down my throat with "are you proud" because i didnt justify it. i dont see u hassling ppl when they say 15,16,17. maybe i wouldnt be such a bitch if you didnt judge so fast.
Everyone is judgemental to an extent, get the fuck over it. Of course I wouldn't jump onto them if they were 15+, since I don't find that an early age to have sex. Are you trying to imply that the vast majority of 13 year olds who had sex were raped?
Like I pointed out, you made quite idiotic assumptions in your initial response too, so guess what buddy.. you're a hypocrite!

pinkelephant

HSC
N/A
I haven't lost mine either. :)

I'm waiting for the special person i marry. So judging by my love life (nothing), I think i will die a virgin. Whoopee!!!

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
anna_banana said:
i was raped you fuckwit
dont be so quick to judge
some other girls might like to know there are others out there who lost it young without me having to justify it to a small dicked loser like you
Give JKDDragon a break, he didn't know. Nobody did and so 13 does sound young without an explanation.

I'm sorry that happened to you, but ease it. He's not a fuckwit.

sweet_chick

HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Give JKDDragon a break, he didn't know. Nobody did and so 13 does sound young without an explanation.

Yeah it was a terrible thing that happened to you but if were going to snap when someone said something you should have given us a warning. I also assumed that it was your choice because of the way it was said with no explanation as if it was nothing special and as (not that it happened to me) but i dont think i would call that losing my virginity. I mean technically you have but you never made a decision to engage in sex which is a major role in losing your virginity.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Beckiki_S said:

sweet_chick said:
Yeah it was a terrible thing that happened to you but if were going to snap when someone said something you should have given us a warning. I also assumed that it was your choice because of the way it was said with no explanation as if it was nothing special and as (not that it happened to me) but i dont think i would call that losing my virginity. I mean technically you have but you never made a decision to engage in sex which is a major role in losing your virginity.
Not-That-Bright said:
I lost my virginity earlier than her but u don't hear me yelling like an irrational wanker.
Aww, I love you guys. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)