"i'll get back to ya" (1 Viewer)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Project said:
We still chat and stuff, but the subject's never come up again, and I'm kinda shy to raise it again.

Advice? Is there a good way of bringing it up without sounding desperate? Thanks.
two words: post. HSC.

you can hit on her as much as you like post-HSC in the 3 month summer break. she won't have HSC for another ten months during summer so you'll have better chances then.

but, for now, get back to your books. :p

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
Snow Pea! said:
if u ask someone out and they say "i'll get back to ya" is this like aka NO or a serious thought attempt...??

please explain for me:)
dont worry babe, bowmans always here for u

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Project said:
Been visiting BoS for a while, but never posted. Didn't know there was a 'Love & Relationship' board till just now (haven't really browsed the site :p). Anyway, I guess my situation warrants a postie :).

Basically, I've never been in a relationship/been kissed etc.
Told this girl I like her a little over 2 months ago, and at the time she said she was really busy, was flattered but for now wanted to keep things the way they were (she's in year 11, I've got HSC in 3 weeks :(). We still chat and stuff, but the subject's never come up again, and I'm kinda shy to raise it again.

Advice? Is there a good way of bringing it up without sounding desperate? Thanks.
If you bring it up, you're desperate.

Think about it. It's 3 weeks before the HSC, she already said she was busy, and she's not keen on discussing it again. I hate to say it but when someone says they're flattered but does not give any other kind of response, they mean no.

Do your HSC, go to the formal, have fun. At the end of it all, you might not be interested in her anymore.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Project said:
Been visiting BoS for a while, but never posted. Didn't know there was a 'Love & Relationship' board till just now (haven't really browsed the site :p). Anyway, I guess my situation warrants a postie :).

Basically, I've never been in a relationship/been kissed etc.
Told this girl I like her a little over 2 months ago, and at the time she said she was really busy, was flattered but for now wanted to keep things the way they were (she's in year 11, I've got HSC in 3 weeks :(). We still chat and stuff, but the subject's never come up again, and I'm kinda shy to raise it again.

Maybe you can offer to tutor her after the HSC and do it that way.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
No.

Raising it up makes you sound desperate. Make a few moves to remind her of your presence. If she doesnt take the bait. Move on.
Dreamerish*~ said:
If you bring it up, you're desperate.

Think about it. It's 3 weeks before the HSC, she already said she was busy, and she's not keen on discussing it again. I hate to say it but when someone says they're flattered but does not give any other kind of response, they mean no.

Do your HSC, go to the formal, have fun. At the end of it all, you might not be interested in her anymore.
Wow, its like my response REWORDED.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Airness said:
Maybe you can offer to tutor her after the HSC and do it that way.
tutor her in the subject of luuuurrrrvvveeee.

myer

HSC
N/A
maybe shes scared of the relationship getting boring, this happened 2 friends who were fk buddys he asked her out she said she liked things how they were

sabdow

HSC
lil_dudette said:
u think every chick is ugly!! probably u r gay cause of ur avartar
No, there's a reason why malazn pleasure is a smart guy and a legend. He asks himself, "Why would the bitch be posting here if she was hot."

Malazn's deductions are smart, responsive and logical. I like the man.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
sabdow said:
No, there's a reason why malazn pleasure is a smart guy and a legend. He asks himself, "Why would the bitch be posting here if she was hot."

Malazn's deductions are smart, responsive and logical. I like the man.
Hot people don't have relationship problems?

Gee, that's ignorance in a neat little package.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
sabdow said:
No Dreamerish.

By Malazn's standards, 'Hot people' don't post their problems on a website that was made to deal and help with studying.

Go look at that huge thread with pictures of many users that post here. Malazn Pleasure has.

http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=3351
Oh? How do hot people deal with studying then? I suppose their hotness doubles as a HSC emergency-kit.

As for the thread, it's not surprising. Out of many average-looking people, you can pick out a few really good-looking ones. Just like at school, on the street, and everywhere else. It doesn't prove anything.

sabdow

HSC
Malazn Pleasure has concluded that Hot people do not study. They are so hot, that they can use their good looks to out-do the HSC and get a considerable mark.

And of course it doesn't prove anything. I am only making fun with Malazn Pleasure, because he calls everyone ugly and tells them to do the funniest of things (Like "stop bein ugly").

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
sabdow said:
And of course it doesn't prove anything. I am only making fun with Malazn Pleasure, because he calls everyone ugly and tells them to do the funniest of things (Like "stop bein ugly").
I would have been blind not to notice. :rolleyes:

How exactly does one use looks to out-do the HSC? Please enlighten me.

sabdow

HSC
It's a guy thing. Something that no woman as beautiful as you can understand.

*swings coat onto left shoulder and walks off into the sunset*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)