"I'll get my Lebanese mates to sort you out Dawn Fraser" - Cleaner (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Triple777ER said:
Honestly, i have never seen a fully educated lebanese person as long as i have been in Australia. The typical Lebanese male in Australia considers himself "Fully sik habibi" and goes around growing his mullet. I seriously don't know why they be so violent? Whats the point? what are they achieving in life?
oh lol, lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Edit: lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Edit Edit Edit: lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Edit edit edit edit: Your more stupid than "Evan11" and im telling you thats quite an accomplishment.

Triple777ER

Vamos Rojas
HSC
Eliano said:
clearly u need to get out more.
i no alot of educated lebs, coming from a leb family all my relos are educated and have good paying jobs.... so next time 'Triple777ER' wen u make a general statment like that, please remember that there are alot of leb australians who work there butts off to go far in this country.. Thank u :D
Oh, sorry, i meant to say "As far as i know in Australia". Yeah, there are some hardworking ones, i apologize for my misunderstanding.
Sorry.

Last edited:

Zrap

glock9
HSC
LOL your fucked, have fun getting a "fulli sick" beating.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Eliano said:
hey triple777er go on here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Lebanese_people ......and then tell me ur opinion on uneducated lebs again...

Why is Wentworth Miller listed on that list? He's only less than 10% Lebanese from his mum side(along with Russian,Syrian, French and Dutch) is that even considered Lebanese? Even if you have less than 10% Lebanese blood, lol?

Aryanbeauty

HSC
wrxsti said:
lol, and israel need to fight palestine with rocket launchers, tanks and jets over air, while the palestinians fight with rocks. Pfft

Go home you fucken jew, your a disgrace to your religion.

LOL funny how just 5 millions jews kicked 300 million dirty arab arse in all wars, you lose in the middle east, you lose in australia as well,. I bet you lebs are natural born loser made to be at the bottom of australian society where you rightfully belong ha ha. No one wants to be your friend, no one wants to be your neighbour, one leb household in a suburb is known to devalue property by $ 100,000 in the suburb LOL

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
lol, im sure they'd love to be your neighbour instead :rolleyes:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
MaNiElla said:
lol, im sure they'd love to be your neighbour instead :rolleyes:
Yeah, i live in a leb free neighbourhood with no leb crimes as far as i can remember. I feel sorry for people who's peaceful suburbs and neighbourhood ruined by these vile and violent people of yours.:uhoh:

Eliano

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
LOL funny how just 5 millions jews kicked 300 million dirty arab arse in all wars, you lose in the middle east, you lose in australia as well,. I bet you lebs are natural born loser made to be at the bottom of australian society where you rightfully belong ha ha. No one wants to be your friend, no one wants to be your neighbour, one leb household in a suburb is known to devalue property by $ 100,000 in the suburb LOL
AyranBeauty ur such a racist.. i hope the palestinians never leave.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Yeah, i live in a leb free neighbourhood with no leb crimes as far as i can remember. I feel sorry for people who's peaceful suburbs and neighbourhood ruined by these vile and violent people of yours.:uhoh:
i lol'd

nagiha

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
haha.
Hmm if i can clearly remember, jews are universally hated. Labelled as christ killers, persecuated by the ancient egyptians and then by hitler and his nazis, rejected by civilisation, used the holocuast as a means to establish yourself as a country. Whos the born loser now?

Aryanbeauty

HSC
nagiha said:
haha.
Hmm if i can clearly remember, jews are universally hated. Labelled as christ killers, persecuated by the ancient egyptians and then by hitler and his nazis, rejected by civilisation, used the holocuast as a means to establish yourself as a country. Whos the born loser now?
At least jews used their sufferings and persecutions to strengthen themselves to kick arab arse in the middle east ha ha. You are the ultimate sore loser, no wonder 10,000 australians rioted to kick your sorry arse. :rofl:

Mumma

HSC
wow i love these arguments on bos they make so much sense

ps. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
pps. more 4 u to help you make ur point :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nagiha

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
At least jews used their sufferings and persecutions to strengthen themselves to kick arab arse in the middle east ha ha. You are the ultimate sore loser, no wonder 10,000 australians rioted to kick your sorry arse. :rofl:
haha. pathetic really?
10,000 drunk austrlians might I add. wow parading around with an austaliian flag (in aus. btw) is really a great sense of pride. those 'assuies' looked like complete idiots around the world. thank god for mainstream media aye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)