"I'll get my Lebanese mates to sort you out Dawn Fraser" - Cleaner (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aprilpeters

HSC
:rofl:
Aryanbeauty said:
Yes we also knew your prophet love to rape little girls.
ii believe its considered rape when one doesn't have the consent of the other :cool: ---> in their prophet's case i beleive they were happily married am i right? im pretty sure dat i am =]

lets c i actually researched dis c0z i've been hearing it al0t n m0st of mii mates follow the islamic belief system hence i thought i'd let u kn0w dat in that century MOST [ 88.88 % ] of girlz g0t married at a VERY young age.

it's n0t religion u should blame mii dear friend it's da culture of the time.
after all atleast the muslim's didn't kill jesus. now that's some thing you CAN'T blame on culture! =] sholam =]

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
Aprilpeters said:
:rofl:

ii believe its considered rape when one doesn't have the consent of the other :shy: :cool: --->

lets c i actually researched dis c0z i've been hearing it al0t n m0st of mii mates r follow the islamic beleif system hence i thought i'd let u kn0w dat in that century MOST [ 88.88 % ] of girlz g0t married at a VERY young age.

it's n0t religion u should blame mii dear friend it's da culture
after all atleast they don't claim to have drunk Jesus's "blood" in their wine, or hiis "body" in their bread :D :rofl:
... LOL YEAH COZ RAPING LITTLE GIRLS IS SO NOT AS BAD AS METAPHORICALLY DRINKING JESUS'S BLOOD.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
wrxsti said:
lol, and israel need to fight palestine with rocket launchers, tanks and jets over air, while the palestinians fight with rocks. Pfft

Go home you fucken jew, your a disgrace to your religion.

They are hardly an organized militia, just a bunch of stupid kids throwing rocks. They dont "need" to use superior weaponry like that, but why wouldnt you if its available? Thats like saying if someone is trying to stab you with their knife that you shouldnt shoot him with your gun but instead pick up a similiar knife from nearby and engage in a fight to the death.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Serius said:
They are hardly an organized militia, just a bunch of stupid kids throwing rocks. They dont "need" to use superior weaponry like that, but why wouldnt you if its available? Thats like saying if someone is trying to stab you with their knife that you shouldnt shoot him with your gun but instead pick up a similiar knife from nearby and engage in a fight to the death.
:jaw:

Thats the worst comparsion ever.

Evan11

HSC
MaNiElla said:
:jaw:

Thats the worst comparsion ever.
That was a heaps good comparison, simple and effective. How would you have better compared two similar occurances?

B

benmyatt

This lebanese man obviously needs to pay for his 'fully sik civic' somehow.
Just cause his whole family are either blue collar workers or live off the doll.
Give the guy a break.
Gosh.

You don't like how we do in Australia?
Then get the hell out.
No respect.
You can go back to your motherland and get dominated by the Jews.
I wish you the very best of luck.

Triple777ER

Vamos Rojas
HSC
Honestly, i have never seen a fully educated lebanese person as long as i have been in Australia. The typical Lebanese male in Australia considers himself "Fully sik habibi" and goes around growing his mullet. I seriously don't know why they be so violent? Whats the point? what are they achieving in life?

beentherdunthat

HSC
Triple777ER said:
Honestly, i have never seen a fully educated lebanese person as long as i have been in Australia. The typical Lebanese male in Australia considers himself "Fully sik habibi" and goes around growing his mullet. I seriously don't know why they be so violent? Whats the point? what are they achieving in life?
lol u fuckwit
get of bos.
you're making a damn right fool of yourself.

nagiha

HSC
Triple777ER said:
Nice generalisation mate.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
wrxsti said:
lol, and israel need to fight palestine with rocket launchers, tanks and jets over air, while the palestinians fight with rocks. Pfft
Yeah. It is a pretty good demonstration of the intelligence difference, I agree.

Go home you fucken jew, your a disgrace to your religion.
True. But I think we can all be safe in the knowledge that at least we aren't Muslims.

It's the small mercies in life that count, eh?

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Slidey said:
True. But I think we can all be safe in the knowledge that at least we aren't Muslims.

It's the small mercies in life that count, eh?
yeh that might be a bad thing for you, but for us its not.

Generalisations own this thread, use your own intellect and make up your own minds. (This is for those pathetic 0% capacity brains on this thread).

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
a few points i will make,

1. unless the vacuum cleaner is a lawn mower or it was singing out bananas in pajamas , i cannot for the life of me work out how her sleeping grandson can wake up to it.

2. why is an investigation been held just because there is a certain 'dawn fraser' involved? my neighbour's house got broken and entered into, robbed, and the cops only arrived 18 hours later.

3. if everytime someone gets threatened and called the cops around, an investigation proceeds, kevin rudd will probably need a 24/7 squad around him.

4. why couldn't that lebo guy just wait for 20min, till it's legal to vacuum, rather than wasting his breath? is it in their nature that everything is a debate? and those ones they can't win, they will simply call their cousins or lebo mates to sort it out for them?

5. this thread is over-run with generalisation.

Eliano

HSC
Honestly, i have never seen a fully educated lebanese person as long as i have been in Australia.

clearly u need to get out more.
i no alot of educated lebs, coming from a leb family all my relos are educated and have good paying jobs.... so next time 'Triple777ER' wen u make a general statment like that, please remember that there are alot of leb australians who work there butts off to go far in this country.. Thank u :D

boris

Banned
HSC
Eliano said:
clearly u need to get out more.
i no alot of educated lebs, coming from a leb family all my relos are educated and have good paying jobs.... so next time 'Triple777ER' wen u make a general statment like that, please remember that there are alot of leb australians who work there butts off to go far in this country.. Thank u :D
*know and *their

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
benmyatt said:
This lebanese man obviously needs to pay for his 'fully sik civic' somehow.
Just cause his whole family are either blue collar workers or live off the doll.
Give the guy a break.
Gosh.

You don't like how we do in Australia?
Then get the hell out.
No respect.
You can go back to your motherland and get dominated by the Jews.
I wish you the very best of luck.
1. The article never said he was Lebanese.
2. Lebanon isn't dominated by Jews? LMAO that is priceless. Lebanon is a secular country with a Muslim and Christian population.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
boris said:
You were basically saying a pillar of our community was lying.
Fuck off.
Yes, a "pillar of our community" who has been caught out being racist several times before. That's un-Australian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)