illness (1 Viewer)

Azn fairies

u probaly won't believe this...but 4 days into uni and now im very sick...and i was wondering

if im sick and i miss around 2 tutes ...and they mark me absent .do i have to fill out the "speical conconsideration " form ..or is that form only for not able to complete assignment due to illness?

thx.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
yeah, u better go and tell them ASAP, so they can put u down as being absent due to illness, and hence give u special consideration where applicable. :)

Collin

HSC
N/A
YAY, I have a friend in the Usyd community who also loves to truant!! Sureeeee you were.. 'sick'.. hahaha. Okay, just kidding. I don't really truant.. only the lessons which I deem redundant. And I didn't show up on Monday because I was sick too. Lucky there wasn't a tutorial though.

puffkenny

HSC
Hey, If I'm a sick cunt, does that mean I can truant anytime I want??? :D

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by melbournian
Yeah, Im feeling very sick atm, but its not that hard for me to get to uni lol. I think my immune system is dying.
But shouldn't the amount of alcohol you drink sterilise your entire system?

puffkenny

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
yes, but usually those type of ppl. don't even enrol in uni. let alone truant uni. :D
yes, i shall sign out tomorrow
:D

Carlito

HSC
hmm, i think i might be getting sick... cant stop sneezing tonight lol, so what are the actual procedures for being ill

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
hmm, i think i might be getting sick... cant stop sneezing tonight lol, so what are the actual procedures for being ill
man, try not to b sick now- its the wrong time...u have to b sick during exams OK!! :D

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Azn fairies
lol waht is this...a seroius matter turns into some kind of joke..
o well
Yeah sorry.. I guess it was my fault. Forgive me? :D

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
If you're actually ill, can they still fail you for missing whatever% of the minimum tutorials? (ie even if you complete all other requirements like exams, assignments etc)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by gloria*
If you're actually ill, can they still fail you for missing whatever% of the minimum tutorials? (ie even if you complete all other requirements like exams, assignments etc)
yeah, i heard something like that if u fall sick, and ur not a proper student in the first place- then u won't get comphensated as much as a "proper student" who fell sick during the exams.

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
Not only that-- if you inform them of how ill you really are, they have the right in some circumstances to deem you unfit to continue and basically can kick you out.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Originally posted by Azn fairies
u probaly won't believe this...but 4 days into uni and now im very sick...

dats sad! :( r u stressing a lot ????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)