• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

illness (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
I'm pretty frikken pissed off. I got a cold on Tuesday, so I didn't show up on Wednesday and Thursday at all. I missed 3 tutorials, 1 three hour practical and a quiz.

I've got a hell of alot of 'Special fucking consideration' forms to fill out tonight. LoL.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
aww...there there...look at it this way..for once you were truanting with good reason..oh and on a completly unrealated note( well im workin on teh theory a hang over counts as illness) 9 days till i can legally drink in the manning bar!!! hehe im likely to miss more lectures/tutes once that happens...lol

Collin

HSC
N/A
Lol, hey I ALWAYS truant for a good reason shelley.

2 days until my 1st anniversary of being able to legally drink in a bar. PS are you having a party? Because you better invite me.. or else I'd show up anyway, LOL.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
party..lol..wll my friends from outta uni are doing this 18 bar 18 hous deal with me..lol..but hey we can meet up for drinks on my birthday..depending on your timetable and mine..lol....

hey collin did i ever remeber to send u my pic?

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
18 hours eh? Hopefully I'm machine enough to handle that.. erm. :D

And yes, I know what you look like:

- Blonde
- Girl

I'm very observant, you know. :D

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
hahaahahhaha..blonde and female huh..lol..add short to the list im only 168cm tall..lol..umm today blue jeans, black singlet top..lol..if i see u ill wave!

OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by shelley
hahaahahhaha..blonde and female huh..lol..add short to the list im only 168cm tall..lol..umm today blue jeans, black singlet top..lol..if i see u ill wave!

OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehe, thanks.

168? Woah, I don't think I'm that much taller than you then. I was 169cm in year 10, and I doubt I've grown that much since then.

I like black singlet tops, I seem to always perv on chicks wearing them. So yeah, if you saw some creepy looking guy perving on you today with an axe in one hand and a donut in the other, it was probably.. me. lol

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
hahaha collin i posted that 2 days ago..loook at the daye man:)

that said its pretty irrelevant seemin i have a black singlet top on today aswell..they appear to have become my uni uniform..lol..blacksinglet tops rock thou so its all good!

Collin

HSC
N/A
GREEN? I can't imagine you wearing green.. it's like trying to imagine myself driving a pink Hyundai Excel or something.. *brain blows up*

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
haha my old high school didnt have a uniform, just a dress code, as such teh majority of my wardrobe is black, green, white and black.hehe i look good in green..lol..i wear it often..lol

Collin

HSC
N/A
You didn't have uniform? *drool*

Our school's uniform wasn't that bad actually, can't complain when you see those private school guys and their ties *cringe*

Collin

HSC
N/A
*buys you some cold medicine*

Wow, I'm a magician LOL.

So are you going to uni tomorrow then? I had a cold the other week, they are hell annoying. Stupid pathogens.. DIE!

Collin

HSC
N/A
Aww you have a cold on your birthday.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, want a lollypop? :D

Collin

HSC
N/A
Oh yes, sms conversations are quite fun. And erm distracting from my studies too, in a pleasant kind of way. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)