im an ANU student as well! (1 Viewer)

kenny75

HSC
I'm going to Anu too :)

Got in Acts/Comm and I got accepted at Ursula Hall

Anyone here staying there as well?

peut-etre

I'm doing arts/commerce but can't say I know anyone who's going to Ursies. I'm going to Johns, seems as though there's a bit of diversity in here in relation to the colleges.. Has anyone actually checked out what the rooms along with the rest of the college are like? I did today and I was a bit surprised..

Loulou

Why were you suprised, peut-etre? Can i get some info? I'll be applying for ANU this year for 2005 and i'll be staying in a residential college (if i am accepted).

peut-etre

I was somewhat surprised by the facilites such as the size of the rooms. They're a fair bit smaller than those in Sydney I think but yeah I guess I wasn't really sure what to expect. And I was also a bit surprised at the fact that the toilets and showers at Johns are co-ed. But yeah I'm looking forward to it all and should be good fun.

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
oh great i come back on here and i find evry1 paying me out, GREAT! i havent even met u guys and u already dont like me :( im not really that hyperactive...

dont worry 2003 im staying at Bruce so u wont have 2 put up with me or shoot me with a nerf gun coz they hurt and its not like that would shut me up neways!

ok note 2 self... act normal on this board coz u cant start making enemies at anu before you start making friends!

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
hmm.. im at bruce... i gotta put up with you.. hah just kidding. im sure your cool.. and overskool... everyones gotta put up with my Jeff Buckley, so to get annoyed at other people would just be dumb...

imsooverskool

HSC
i actually dont mind jeff buckley to an extent and neways by the we answered our questionaire we will be on other sides of the hall :) so i will be with all the loud annoying ppl such as myself and u can be with all the studious ppl who get annoyed at ppl like me :p AND THEN EVERYONE IS HAPPY!

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
no.. we dont get annoyed at you.. because we are in a different wing and never see you but at meal times.

dont worry, im not one of those dosnt go out of my own circle... i rotate... i mean, im not always in the mood to be studious..

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
it's good to have a variety of people... you dont seem that bad imsooverskool! in fact you remind me of some of my friends :)

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
im just hoping Bruce Hall dosnt make its residences participate in copious amounts of community events... i sorta want to do work and get a job and all these other things too... but from the sounds of all the events they hold... .. i might end up being strapped for time.

Ribbon

imsooverskool... don't worry about our comments, i'm sure no one has a real problem with you! I for one havn't known you long enough for you to get on my nerves... but you are blond right? :D:D :D

j/k

Last edited:

imsooverskool

HSC
why do ppl always ask me that? lol...

as a matter of fact i am not blond i am a proud brunette!!!!!!!

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
wow.. at the rate your going... you sound mad... brown hair, jeff buckley literate...

Last edited:

imsooverskool

HSC
nah im not worried im just in a bit of a shitty mood 2day! who else do u like apart from jeff buckley?

Bolkonski

Brother Angry Dave
HSC
ohh... umm... u2, ben folds, radiohead, st germain (acid jazz sorta stuff), counting crows, gyroscope, chemical brothers...

lots of others.. but they are of note.

quand-meme

yeah sounds alright, i'm fan of st germain and i'm starting to get into some radiohead. you are at bruce right? If you are a fan of floyd, santana or led zep i wont mind you at all..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)