im in a pickle (1 Viewer)

doodydo

HSC
N/A
the situation sounds quite simple when i put it into words:

a close friend of mine has confessed that he has feelings for me.
another friend (not as close but still..close) has a secret crush on me, yet has a long term girlfriend.

there is so much secrecy atm as ppl talk about the situation but its always out of earshot.
so much is happening out of my control. not fair!

can anyone relate?

SweetSeasons

HSC
yeah it's so not fair two guys who I care about are head over heals in love with me.... yeah that must suck for you big time.... no one cares about your fan club go brag some where else

HSC
doodydo said:

another friend (not as close but still..close) has a secret crush on me, yet has a long term girlfriend.

there is so much secrecy atm as ppl talk about the situation but its always out of earshot.

can anyone relate?
umm... its not much of a predicament really... one of them has a gf...

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
doodydo said:

can anyone relate?
ok look. you're young, you're free. do what you want. relationship situations arent permanent at this stage. if you want to go out with them, do it. if you dont, dont.

SweetSeasons said:
yeah it's so not fair two guys who I care about are head over heals in love with me.... yeah that must suck for you big time.... no one cares about your fan club go brag some where else
settle petal, seriously. ever heard of the green-eyed monster?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
AlleyCat said:
ok look. you're young, you're free. do what you want. relationship situations arent permanent at this stage. if you want to go out with them, do it. if you dont, dont.

that doth mock the meat it feeds upon?

yeah haha this is a heaps newb thread, gw u have people who care for you... now iam sure some people care for me, but i dont think any1 loves so feel spesh that someone does.

its not choice really, tel lthe guy who you are friends with " lets just be friends" and tell the guy who has the gf " be happy you have a girlfriend, there are people out there in BoS who have no one!!!"

and say it was from me

after that call me, we can secks, no strings attached cause i sure as hell wont care about you... up to you if u form am emotional attachment

SweetSeasons

HSC
AlleyCat said:
I just think it's stupid.. it's like she's laughing at their feelings behind their back

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
I just think it's stupid.. it's like she's laughing at their feelings behind their back
I don't think she's laughing at them, but I do think she's being somewhat self-centred for considering this a dilemma. The second guy has a long-term girlfriend, which means he's not available for her to choose. He might have a "secret crush" on her, but what he feels for his girlfriend is stronger than just a "secret crush". During long relationships, everyone experiences having feelings for other members of the opposite sex. It probably shouldn't be taken seriously.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I don't think she's laughing at them, but I do think she's being somewhat self-centred for considering this a dilemma. The second guy has a long-term girlfriend, which means he's not available for her to choose. He might have a "secret crush" on her, but what he feels for his girlfriend is stronger than just a "secret crush". During long relationships, everyone experiences having feelings for other members of the opposite sex. It probably shouldn't be taken seriously.
i dont think it is as simple as choosing the one without a girlfriend. many people stay in relationships they are not happy in, maybe in telling her his "secret crush", he was indicating that he wanted something new.

i dont think she is being self-centred. i think it is a dilemma. should she choose to possibly ruin a friendship by taking it further with the one friend, or possibly ruin a friendship and a relationship by going after the attached one, or should she cut her losses and not go out with either of them, but keep everyone's feelings intact.

most people would have trouble working out what to do in this situation.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i am guessing both of them told her that as a joke... HAHAHA that would be so mean, but pretty funny, shes all fretting about what to do, wether to pick someone, whats gonna happen when the guys girlfriend finds out

and they are all laughing there asses off. and if u think thats too mean to do, well thats the sort of thing me and my friends used to do so, the world is cruel: get used to it.

doodydo

HSC
N/A
but i'm not trying to talk too much bout myself in this little situation!
like i'm not seeking to sit back and enjoy this or anything.. the guys themselves are close friends with each other, and however u look at it, friendships are at risk! and thats why its a tad worrying

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)