I'm in love with a gay guy (1 Viewer)

T

trolloutaface

Bendent said:
if it was me id wish i was a guy like him lol i don't care about gay/bi wahtever i just want to be a guy if i see some hawt one.
you don't like being a girl?! :eek:

.......have a sex change.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Nah, guys just start to look weird/flaming gay if they start going all out with fashion and stuff. They can't pull off what girls can.

Then again this is from a heterosexual view.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
niteshade1312 said:
I fell in love with a guy I knew last year.. and unknown to me, he liked boys. I didn't realise for some time because he is not typically gay, nor does he like to be associated by his sexuality.

You can't change a person, especially their sexuality. Leave the poor guy alone and move on. That's what I did...

And don't bother asking... it's rude enough to be intrusive... if you think he is gay, he probably is. Trust me on that... I have a lot of gay friends and although they may be fine about their sexuality, they don't necessarily want people to be intruiding on their lives. Then again, I am generalising and well aware of it :)
I think you're gay..
OH YOU MUST BE GAY.

but i trusted what you said

:/

niteshade1312

HSC
Born Dancer said:
I think you're gay..
OH YOU MUST BE GAY.

but i trusted what you said

:/

I'm def not gay, straight as anything.. I just tend to know a lot of gay people because I am a dancer and do a lot of drama... attracts a great demongraphic of gay people.

IC3

HSC
Go home with him, tie him up on a chair.
Then strip him naked.
Then you PERFORM a lapdance infront of him, or something thats meant to
be arrousing for normal guys.
If he doesn't have a BONER he is gay.
But if he does.. he might be straight or Bi
And thats the time when you ask if he is gay/bi/straight.

:)

faov

HSC
I admit I haven't read all the replies, only the first page of this discussion, however this quote is SO offensive!

Grim.Reaper said:
Yes i agree being bi is as bad as being gay.

talk to him some more, ask him stuff.

and what would you do if he was bi?
How is being gay or bi "BAD"? OMG that is such a naive and ridiculous point of view. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay or bi, and the homophobic comments in this thread really should not be permitted. Maybe this is a misunderstanding - Grim.Reaper did not intend their post to be offensive, but if they naturally associate being gay or bi with the word "bad" then, of course, they should make an effort to change.

ellen.louise

HSC
niteshade1312 said:
I fell in love with a guy I knew last year.. and unknown to me, he liked boys. I didn't realise for some time because he is not typically gay, nor does he like to be associated by his sexuality.
The difference between gay and homosexual:
homosexual implies only sexual orientation. gay is a personality.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
faov said:
How is being gay or bi "BAD"? OMG that is such a naive and ridiculous point of view. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay or bi, and the homophobic comments in this thread really should not be permitted. Maybe this is a misunderstanding - Grim.Reaper did not intend their post to be offensive, but if they naturally associate being gay or bi with the word "bad" then, of course, they should make an effort to change.
Shut up. You're not wanted here.

ellen.louise

HSC
faov said:
I admit I haven't read all the replies, only the first page of this discussion, however this quote is SO offensive!

hey, chill! everyone's entitled to their own view on this, and as long as they're not actively hating on you for being gay, they can hate the action itself.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
ellen.louise said:
hey, chill! everyone's entitled to their own view on this, and as long as they're not actively hating on you for being gay, they can hate the action itself.
Can't I do both?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Hey ellen skip school, or whatever you do, and come to the movies with me tomorrow please.

faov

HSC
S1M0 said:
Shut up. You're not wanted here.
EXCUSE ME

I don't like to emphasis my superiority, but your immaturity really doesn't add any credibility.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
faov said:
EXCUSE ME

I don't like to emphasis my superiority, but your immaturity really doesn't add any credibility.
This comment only serves to empahsize your idiocy. Nothing more.

cfair

Banned
HSC
faov, just for the record, are you gay? (not bagging you or anything, just want to know where your strong opinion is coming from).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)