I'm in love with a gay guy (1 Viewer)

faov

HSC
cfair said:
faov, just for the record, are you gay? (not bagging you or anything, just want to know where your strong opinion is coming from).
Yes, I'm openly gay.

faov

HSC
jumb said:
He's saying he's better than us.
Really!?

Did I have to say it for you? Do I need to hold you hand now? I would have hoped it was implied previously.

ellen.louise

HSC
faov said:
Really!?

Did I have to say it for you? Do I need to hold you hand now? I would have hoped it was implied previously.
No. But you need to learn to spell. :bomb:

I have nothing against you. Just stop being so shit.

Last edited:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
All girls secretly want a gay guy.

If diane is to be believed.

faov

HSC
jumb said:
Please don't, I might catch gay germs.
omg homophobe!!

:burn:

it is, however, important to note that my level of hygiene would by far exceed yours, naive hetrosexual peasant. do you shower 3 times a day, go to the salon every second day and have weekly manicures?

T

trolloutaface

Bobness said:
All girls secretly want a gay guy.

If diane is to be believed.
oh, it's true.

I also want Zach from Big brother

omg hottt.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
faov said:
omg homophobe!!

:burn:

it is, however, important to note that my level of hygiene would by far exceed yours, naive hetrosexual peasant. do you shower 3 times a day, go to the salon every second day and have weekly manicures?
Were you trying to show off there? I mean, are you proud that you're so insecure and waste time on that crap?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
That's not even hygiene... having your nails tidy doesnt make them clean. I cut my nails all the time too...

Edit: Also, this is what that picture says to me

Last edited:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
faov said:
I admit I haven't read all the replies, only the first page of this discussion, however this quote is SO offensive!

How is being gay or bi "BAD"? OMG that is such a naive and ridiculous point of view. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay or bi, and the homophobic comments in this thread really should not be permitted. Maybe this is a misunderstanding - Grim.Reaper did not intend their post to be offensive, but if they naturally associate being gay or bi with the word "bad" then, of course, they should make an effort to change.
lol, you did a BOS search for "gay guy" didn't you?
hence all the old threads and the faggy vibe i'm feeling...

btw are you gay or straight?

faov

HSC
AlleyCat said:
lol, you did a BOS search for "gay guy" didn't you?
hence all the old threads and the faggy vibe i'm feeling...

btw are you gay or straight?
I apologise that you are so homophobic that you can't allow just 1 or 2 threads regarding homosexuality to exist. Self absorbed bitch (no offence).

But for the record, I'm openly gay. Why would I want to be straight and narrow minded (like the contributors to this thread so elegantly prove)?

Legham

HSC
faov said:
I'm openly gay. Why would I want to be straight and narrow minded?
Cause straight people arent shit. lolololol.

melmelzz

HSC
all i can say is wow.....BUT most gay guys are pretty good looking because they look after them selves..

My mate went to an all guys catholic school and found out after year 12 some guy liked him since year 11. rofl .. and this guy was in all his classes for both years.. :rofl:

melmelzz

HSC
faov said:
I apologise that you are so homophobic that you can't allow just 1 or 2 threads regarding homosexuality to exist. Self absorbed bitch (no offence).

But for the record, I'm openly gay. Why would I want to be straight and narrow minded (like the contributors to this thread so elegantly prove)?
don't worry about these people. I think there is nothing wrong with being gay. Society has accepted this but the law does not yet.

anyways Hi faov! :) lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)