I'm in love with a gay guy (1 Viewer)

faov

HSC
Dash said:
Just ask whether his had a gf before... thats subtle enough
Eww... I would never date a girl, and as I have said previously, it isn't because I am stupid enough to believe that women are inferior to men. I know that isn't necessarily the case. I'm proof .. haha (kidding!).

And ellen.louise, I'm so sorry that I upset you! I guess your homophobia, possibly inadvertently, is seeping through into your posts. I'm not changing who I am for you. I apologise again if I truely offended you but it clearly wasn't intentional. I don't mean to brag, but do you see me making comments such as "ellen.louise is so incompetent but why should I help someone other than myself? they so piss me off". No? And for good reason. I have self control, and I suggest you adopt this too. I know my comments come across as negatively but I would never intend this to be the case. I hope you can take my constructive criticism into consideration.

T

trolloutaface

faov said:
That is so cruel and horrible! Apologise! How would you like it if I called you ugly (this is not an entirely hypothetical question)? And don't damage the French Connection brand because you are close minded.
lol, that's like one of my favourite brands ever. <3 fcuk

davidw89 said:
ok iam assuming trolloutaface is joking because i aint reading 8 pages on why or how he 'might' turn gay.
no, I was being serious. I don't know why people keep asking me if I'm joking.
I don't find him hot anymore, though. :O

ellen.louise

HSC
faov said:
Eww... I would never date a girl, and as I have said previously, it isn't because I am stupid enough to believe that women are inferior to men. I know that isn't necessarily the case. I'm proof .. haha (kidding!).

And ellen.louise, I'm so sorry that I upset you! I guess your homophobia, possibly inadvertently, is seeping through into your posts. I'm not changing who I am for you. I apologise again if I truely offended you but it clearly wasn't intentional. I don't mean to brag, but do you see me making comments such as "ellen.louise is so incompetent but why should I help someone other than myself? they so piss me off". No? And for good reason. I have self control, and I suggest you adopt this too. I know my comments come across as negatively but I would never intend this to be the case. I hope you can take my constructive criticism into consideration.
no no I'm cool with you being gay: I have gay friends, too. It doesn't really affect my opinion of you. I was in a really crappy mood yesterday and you were convenient to snap at. I am sorry for being such a biatch.

umop 3pisdn

Banned
HSC
Yeah right, just like all those racist people who always say "But I have some black friends!" :rolleyes: Fukn homophobe

ellen.louise

HSC
umop 3pisdn said:
Yeah right, just like all those racist people who always say "But I have some black friends!" :rolleyes: Fukn homophobe
:rolleyes: Why would you think that???

THe fact that he is gay has nothing to do with why I was knocking the shit out of him last night.

quite rly

Last edited:

faov

HSC
ellen.louise said:
no no I'm cool with you being gay: I have gay friends, too. It doesn't really affect my opinion of you. I was in a really crappy mood yesterday and you were convenient to snap at. I am sorry for being such a biatch.
I accept your apology =)

We all feel your previous mood sometimes, so I can give you a second chance :)

umop 3pisdn

Banned
HSC
ellen.louise said:
:rolleyes: Why would you think that???

THe fact that he is gay has nothing to do with why I was knocking the shit out of him last night.

quite rly
A LIKELY STORY

I know deep down you want to round up all the "fags" and "dykes" and have them treated in a generally unpleasant manner!

ellen.louise

HSC
umop 3pisdn said:
A LIKELY STORY

I know deep down you want to round up all the "fags" and "dykes" and have them treated in a generally unpleasant manner!
you mean like they do at Westboro Baptist Church?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)