I'm Joining the HSC Journal Bandwagon (1 Viewer)

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
Today:
- Did like 10000 legal dot points. Essentially finished the crime syllabus (except for one point and some effectiveness dotpoints I wanna make). So.much.content. Srsly, my notes on crime are 35 pages atm its cray

Examine

same
HSC
Checking in to see how it's all going atm (it's looking gr9)

Keep it up mang :)

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
Today:
- Cleaned the whole house because my sister is coming over, whewwww
- Redid/reformatted/added to topic 1 bio notes. started topic 2.

Probs won't get much accomplished tomorrow, but I really needa do english. wah i don wanna :c

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
oops, didn't do any work for the last few days. Might try and do some eco/english/business tonight coz yolo. School tomoz :c I ain't promising anything, though. I am savouring the last day of my holiday with da family

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
Did eco/business. Lel i am not ready for school to start again but w/e. I still have to pack my bag... not looking forward to it considering I have to take EVERY textbook tomorrow. If I don't post for a few weeks, it's because I have severe neck trauma/am dead underneath a pile of books.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Great work throughout the holidays. You have prepared yourself well and caught up nicely and ensured that you can have the opportunity to prepare adequately and smash the half-yearlies :)

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
In other news, I got my rankings back:
Eco: =1st
Legal: =1st

Fml, =1st in three subjects.

Today:
- Finally found a related text holy shit-tits it took so long
- tried to write my creative but cried instead
- started my bio assessment task

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
In other news, I got my rankings back:
Eco: =1st
Legal: =1st

Fml, =1st in three subjects.

Today:
- Finally found a related text holy shit-tits it took so long
- tried to write my creative but cried instead
- started my bio assessment task
Congrats ! You're doing brilliantly

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
Congrats ! You're doing brilliantly
Thank you very much ^_^ Hopefully I can manage to retain them, lol. Bitches needa quit trying to beat me tbh coz I don't like what competing does to me LOL (stresses me out :c)

In other news:

Today:
- Business notes (I now independently learn Business Studies because my teacher left, and has been replaced with a teacher whose methods I find unorthodox and, well, ineffective. No biggy, although I don't know how I should pace myself... and like halfway through operations (we started on finance)).
- Finished Legal h/w
- Finished reading my related text
- started part b of my english assessment task (a critique of my english related text)

I also printed off an Economics essay questions concerning my case study (i have a feeling an extended response will be about our case stud this year...). Hoping I can complete it this weekend or soon as I need to practice writing essays for eco. needa do my creative but i keep putting it off... #wah

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Thank you very much ^_^ Hopefully I can manage to retain them, lol. Bitches needa quit trying to beat me tbh coz I don't like what competing does to me LOL (stresses me out :c)

In other news:

Today:
- Business notes (I now independently learn Business Studies because my teacher left, and has been replaced with a teacher whose methods I find unorthodox and, well, ineffective. No biggy, although I don't know how I should pace myself... and like halfway through operations (we started on finance)).
- Finished Legal h/w
- Finished reading my related text
- started part b of my english assessment task (a critique of my english related text)

I also printed off an Economics essay questions concerning my case study (i have a feeling an extended response will be about our case stud this year...). Hoping I can complete it this weekend or soon as I need to practice writing essays for eco. needa do my creative but i keep putting it off... #wah
I did this and found it was beneficial for me anyway. The content is simple enough to understand, just don't try and rush through it all.

Examine

same
HSC
I did this and found it was beneficial for me anyway. The content is simple enough to understand, just don't try and rush through it all.
Same, my Business teacher was really laissez-faire and let us do our own stuff during lessons.

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
Yeah, I contacted my previous teacher (who was awesome) and he gave me a timeline/deadline to have content done by. I feel bad for the other kids who really aren't the best candidates who rely almost solely on the teacher (which was find before, because he really knew what he was talking about) but now... Let me put it this way: Business has essentially become a fill in the blank/close exercise, and the class (excluding me and a few others I told just be rude and write their own notes like I do) have progressed, I kid you not, not even through the first sub-dotpoint of the role of operations (i.e. strategic role). Four fifty minute lessons and that's not even done... That's ridiculous. Soz for the rant, I need vent my bottled frustration, omg i am so mad rite nao srsly. The worst thing is he hyperinflates marks, usually based on the whether he likes you or not. I can't even deal... so i'ma just stop lol
Same, my Business teacher was really laissez-faire and let us do our own stuff during lessons.
You have no idea how much this made me laugh. I told it to my Economics teacher (who knows the new business teacher is shit) and he also lost his crap.

In other news:
- Today I finished my english critique sheet-thing
- Legal notes
- reviewed business assessment sheet and deconstructed the question
- did some brief eco notes

Haven't been posting because school is cray cray. I don't even get time for past papers, like wtf, all I get time for is to write notes and do H/W

Oh, and I needa edit my journal, the holis are over. lol

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
school is heccas. Pretty much just been working on assessment tasks/taking notes/summarising stuff consistently. fken creative due next week and i have little to no progress (I keep deleting everything I write) :c

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)