• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

im poor (1 Viewer)

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
I have big problems... I need advice and stuff. Im a bright student and strive to do well but i struggle only a little with my depression and **** anyway, i want to study more often but i get in trouble its not fair! how can i apply for something like a scolarship to go to a boarding school so i dont get in trouble for studying. help me out. i also need help with my chemistry, and none of the patients here are my age. please dont be mean to me i'm having a really shit day and i nearly want to die.
dont listen to jaylee

people only treat you like you deserve, so if you are a fuckwit you will be treated as such.

you seem like an ok kid, albeit with a few problems, so people are more than willing to help im sure

tionawsome

HSC
I have big problems... I need advice and stuff. Im a bright student and strive to do well but i struggle only a little with my depression and **** anyway, i want to study more often but i get in trouble its not fair! how can i apply for something like a scolarship to go to a boarding school so i dont get in trouble for studying. help me out. i also need help with my chemistry, and none of the patients here are my age. please dont be mean to me i'm having a really shit day and i nearly want to die.

Your absolutely fucking amazing for being able to go thru all this
i love you forever.

lala2

Banned
HSC
To OP: It's great you'll be moving out next year. I have no experience in this area (re: boarding schools) but will you be able to cope with your depression during your HSC? (both years) I'd think if you were institutionalised for that it is a pretty big problem. Got nothing to say except make sure you're on the right meds when you leave, if there's anything that triggers your depression make sure you avoid it, etc, etc. Basically take care of yourself, make sure you've got a supportive environment waiting for you when you leave. If you do decide on a boarding school or such, make sure it's not one known to be bitchy and stigmatising.

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
does anyone here recommend that i do chemistry cause i really want to but i dont know

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I reckon you should try it. If you don't like it, you can drop out. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)