im sick and tired! (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
No if you enrol in an Advanced course, meeting the requirements every year. Then they grant you with $5000. The conditions of the scholarship is absurd though...
They didn't give me one because I didn't have UWS as my first preference.
If they gave me the scholarship I would've started last week but I was pissed off so I'm going to USyd instead.

Examine

same
HSC
Anyway by the way I see it (probably not right) it's kinda like selective high schools and normal ones.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Societies at C-Town = 8 (including socs that are on all campuses)
Socs I would join = 3

Shit uni.

Also, because I live in GWS I can get into any course at UWS except med.
I'd prefer to go to a uni on my merits rather than on whether I live close-by.
C-town,s school if medicine is epic, but yeah the rest of the uni isnt really that special, not that i,ve really seen or done anything on the rest of the campus

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
C-town,s school if medicine is epic, but yeah the rest of the uni isnt really that special, not that i,ve really seen or done anything on the rest of the campus
I know. :(
I didn't get in so there was no point going. :(((

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Well, because every time one of us UWSers makes a valid point, you try to state that that point is invalid or incorrect. It's gotten to a point where I think you just post crap to piss me off. You don't actually have any supporting material stating that Usyd or UNSW are better for networking do you? If you do, then I'd be happy to accept your argument. If you're just basing it on pure observation, then I would like to ask you politely to stop making pathetic counter arguments against the rest of us that actually do appreciate UWS.
If I've made "pathetic counter arguments" then why haven't you addressed them? You didn't even say anything in relation to my original post about the facilities and timetabling of your university. You should also notice that I included Sydney so I'm not saying UWS is the worst of the worst, it isn't and it would be plainly untrue to state that. It is a decent university that gets a bad wrap due to its student base. Mind you, a fuckload of UNSW students are retarded human beings but have just developed an ability to study like robots.

The reason why I mentioned that Sydney and UNSW are better for networking is that they generally have harder workers, evidenced by their higher postgrad enrollments, their better results in competitions, higher enrollments at more stringent levels of acceptance, higher levels of graduate employment and income at different universities and the pure fact that they actually have degrees that other universities don't. I can't do Software Engineering at UWS, so by virtue of that fact I can sufficiently conclude that UNSW is better in a lot of regards. Also, UNSW's Co-Op Program.

A lot of people when reading my posts itt seem to get confused with what I mean. When I say that I think UNSW is better, that doesn't mean that UWS or Sydney are bad universities. They aren't lol but I do like to point out errors in people's reasoning.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Actually I did, I said facilities are actually quite good, but timetabling is quite horrible, I didnt disagree with you on that point.
I think the reason why people are getting confused with your posts is just the way that youre constructing them. Theres a difference between acting sarcastic or rude in your posts to pointing out errors in people's reasoning and I for one feel like you do more of the former than the latter, but thats just me.
Anyway, I dont want to argue with you so ill just leave it at that.

I Study Hard

HSC
I quite like UWS, I do jokingly bag it out but all in all I'm pretty happy here.
Even if I had the chance to transfer I probably wouldn't.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
The med building is amazing. If only all of uws looked THAT good!! Parra is pretty nice though. I like those heritage buildings on site.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I'm just freaked that some are apparently haunted :(
Lol at parra they say that the girls orphanage is haunted....
You'd be surprised at how many people are scared of walking past there hahahaha. You can actually go inside and get a tour of the place.eta go swifty :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)