I'm very confused, what does she think of me? (1 Viewer)

Dr_Doom

HSC
Oh you don't have easter holidays?

Ok then ask her on thursday arvo. Because then you can go on friday. And she won't have time to rethink it.

Ionus

HSC
Easter was last week. I'm not going to ask her to go to the movies. I'm not going to make a fool of myself so early. For something that direct, I'll wait until end of the year:) I'll be able to do something less direct though and she isn't asking for tutoring anymore. She only just asked those times.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Fine but she'll prolly be busy with exams and it will be too late and she will probably think you're not interested and move on. Good luck.

Ionus

HSC
But seriously, I'd rather not be upset so that I can focus on my assessments and exams. When my UAI comes and I am happy then I could ask and still be happy but a bit sad. We probably will still be talking by the end of the year. Maybe I just appear to be the nice guy type to her.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
We all no that HSC is bullcrap

Anyway, just go for it. If she does hurt u in the end, you'll emerge a stronger and wiser man.

Amen

P_D

G

Gavvvvvin

Ionus said:
Easter was last week. I'm not going to ask her to go to the movies. I'm not going to make a fool of myself so early. For something that direct, I'll wait until end of the year:) I'll be able to do something less direct though and she isn't asking for tutoring anymore. She only just asked those times.
Mate she aint gonna be interested in you by the end of the year if you dont make a move now. She probably already thinks your not interested in her by not wanting to tutor her. Man fuck the HSC, your in what, year 11? Just go for it...

Riviet

HSC
N/A
If it's not taking that much time, you could keep tutoring her, it does reinforce the info that you learn quite well when you explain it in your own words to someone else.

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Mate she aint gonna be interested in you by the end of the year if you dont make a move now. She probably already thinks your not interested in her by not wanting to tutor her. Man fuck the HSC, your in what, year 11? Just go for it...
Yep totally agree with what you said.:)
Girls move on pretty quickly if they think that you don't like them or is deliberately avoiding them. lol you don't want to have those regretful conversations in the future where you find out that she liked you back in yr 12 but both of you were too unsure to do anything about it. Where are you tutoring her anyways? If its at the library, you could maybe have coffee or lunch afterwards or something.

Ionus

HSC
She's making me feel very uncomfortable, asking me who's hot in the school. She wants me to list all the hot people at school :(

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Ionus said:
She's making me feel very uncomfortable, asking me who's hot in the school. She wants me to list all the hot people at school :(

Well dont say she is!

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Ionus said:
haha I was going to, and joke around about it

I'll tell you what you should do. Buy a small weight-loss book and hand it too her, and say "theres some good methods in here"

karoooh

HSC
^
LOL

Or you could say that she was, and then act as though it's no big deal - Cos it's not! Telling someone that they're hawt, doesn't mean you like them or anything... You just think they're hawt, unless you tell them otherwise.

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
Ionus said:
Thats a pretty weird question to ask a tutor don't you think? You're making her sound like a really shallow bitch that wants you to reassure her that she's hot.

Dr_Doom

HSC
did you say she was hot? You so should have. I would have. Then she would have known you're interested. Srsly a few chicks who have liked me be4 ask me who they think are hot to see if I like them. She is probably in the same situation as you are, to see if you like her. Comon man doo something :p

Ionus

HSC
lilkiwifruit I assure you that was never my intention

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)