• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

IMBG - The IMB Group (1 Viewer)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
nice website and a very nice newspaper. I read what i could understand (given my limited knowledge in anything finance/business related) and the interview was an interesting read. Might join tommorrow.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
ND said:
You should have introduced yourself, make sure you do next time you come by. (not sure if i was there at the time though, had some class)
I think you were there. In the red shirt? You left as I was filling out my form.
Will say Hi tomorrow if you are around.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
haha i met ND today!

i was workin in the stall next to them ;)

might go for the premium tmrw if i can find the time =]

abt time we had a investments club on campus! every other uni does

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
:: ryan.cck :: said:
haha i met ND today!

i was workin in the stall next to them ;)

Hey, saw you too. ;)

You seemed lonely :eek:

^___^
HSC
i joined today ND

but you weren't there (assuming you have a pee pee) and instead there was this hot asian girl..
but i still signed up!

then later i was chatting to Issaq (bloody stud), i don't think he knows who i really am *insert evil horny laught*

Actuarial Boy
HSC
redruM said:
Hey, saw you too. ;)

You seemed lonely :eek:
lol... was i wearin work clothes? if not then it wasnt me... haha =P

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
... said:
i joined today ND

but you weren't there (assuming you have a pee pee) and instead there was this hot asian girl..
but i still signed up!

then later i was chatting to Issaq (bloody stud), i don't think he knows who i really am *insert evil horny laught*
lol. Sounds like when some dude played pool with some other dude, one of them knowing that the other dude was from BOS, the other having no clue. ;)

edit: Ryan, I am pretty sure what you kinda look like. I sold you textbooks in Year 11 and 12. :p

Last edited:

^___^
HSC
redruM said:
lol. Sounds like when some dude played pool with some other dude, one of them knowing that the other dude was from BOS, the other having no clue. ;)
you have this weird feeling..esp when the other dude is having this full seedy smile..and by seedy, i mean seedy seedy, like 60yr old man walking out of brothel type seedy :p

ND

HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
nice website and a very nice newspaper. I read what i could understand (given my limited knowledge in anything finance/business related) and the interview was an interesting read. Might join tommorrow.
Thanks, yeh come by. I probably won't be there in the morning (class), but the stall should be open.

I think you were there. In the red shirt? You left as I was filling out my form.
Will say Hi tomorrow if you are around.
Ah yeh that was me. I think you were there when i had to get back to class (around 12.30?).

haha i met ND today!

i was workin in the stall next to them

Yep, see ya there tomorrow.

i joined today ND

but i still signed up!
Hahah that was Megan, she's our PR girl.

^___^
HSC
ND said:
Hahah that was Megan, she's our PR girl.
i didn't get any reciept or anything after i paid

she said she will remember me or something :(
sif she can remember me, asians all look the same :(:(

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
ND said:
Ah yeh that was me. I think you were there when i had to get back to class (around 12.30?)
Not sure of the time, but I was there while 3 guys from ECFS were there. Sheesh, did they look intimidating or what...

I was just reading through the newsletter. Firstly, I'm not sure if you have done ACCG353 already, but how would learning more through this group help, if at all? I want to do that subject because I want to learn about that sort of content more, but I'm scared due to it's difficulty and my poor performance in ACCG253. Secondly, how often will the newsletter be published? Lastly, I could google it, but what is the S&P500?
:)

H?

buddy
HSC
S & P 500 - an index run by Standard & Poor's, a credit ratings agency.

Index is made up of a basket of 500 stocks.

Actuarial Boy
HSC
redruM said:

edit: Ryan, I am pretty sure what you kinda look like. I sold you textbooks in Year 11 and 12. :p
say hi to me next time! i forgot what you look like =(

i remmeber seein the 3 ecfs ppl at that stall haha... so yea it was prolli me when u looked at our stall =P

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
H? said:
S & P 500 - an index run by Standard & Poor's, a credit ratings agency.

Index is made up of a basket of 500 stocks.

By the way, how can you do ACCG201 in first yr? Transfer?

Edit: Ryan, I'm so cut dude. :(

ND

HSC
... said:
i didn't get any reciept or anything after i paid

she said she will remember me or something :(
sif she can remember me, asians all look the same :(:(
Hmm you ticked the box at the bottom of the sign up sheet, right? We know who has paid by looking at that.

Not sure of the time, but I was there while 3 guys from ECFS were there. Sheesh, did they look intimidating or what...

I was just reading through the newsletter. Firstly, I'm not sure if you have done ACCG353 already, but how would learning more through this group help, if at all? I want to do that subject because I want to learn about that sort of content more, but I'm scared due to it's difficulty and my poor performance in ACCG253. Secondly, how often will the newsletter be published? Lastly, I could google it, but what is the S&P500?
Ah yeh it was when those ecfs guys were there.

I did 353 last sem, the stuff that we cover is very different to the content in 353. 353 teaches you nothing about investing, but it does teach you how some securities work. It's very similar to 253, so if you put in the same amount of work, you should expect a similar mark. Newsletters will (or should :p) be published every month.

As H? said, the S&P500 is a market capitalisation (share price*no of shares) weighted index of 500 stocks on the US equity markets. It's used as a measure of how the US market performs.

H?

buddy
HSC
redruM said:

By the way, how can you do ACCG201 in first yr? Transfer?

Edit: Ryan, I'm so cut dude. :(
Did a TAFE adv. dip. before coming to MQ - 1.5 years of exemptions.

buddys

HSC
i signed up for the plat membership today....i prob should have told them ( i think ND was there) that i heard bout them off BoS, but had to get to lecture.

Edit: PwarYuex, are u doing LEGL100???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)