• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
REALLY?

Lynn must investigate.

EDIT: Whilst that particular post signalled the beginning of the "talking in third person era" Lynn would like to make it very clear that it was not the first incidence of third-person-narration.

Case 1: 400miles opens the thread by speaking in third-person, to which Justin replies to - IN THIRD PERSON. :D

Various others spoke in third person at times - Lynn, Alan, Justin, Enlightened_One... :)

Lynn is so proud to have been the one that "started" the talking in third-person era. She cannot hold all the glory for herself however, but must share it with those who maintained it for all this time (and beyond).

Last edited:

tRiXsTa

HSC
Renee agrees, everyone has been talking in third person for ages....lets do fourth person!!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Rach has been reading this thread for some time now and finds it very amusing. Rach wishes she could be one of the 'group' but feels she will be intruding....

Rach jus thought she would tell you all that..

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
_muse_ said:
Rach has been reading this thread for some time now and finds it very amusing. Rach wishes she could be one of the 'group' but feels she will be intruding....

Rach jus thought she would tell you all that..
Alan is very impressed that someone could have possibly maintained such focus as to have read the entire of I-PR. He admits he skipped a few pages while he was away, and the thread grew but a few thousand posts. Not that superlatives are his kinda thing, no.

tRiXsTa

HSC
Renee feels that she also agrees with Rach... about the whole intruding into the 'group' thing... and Renee must also agree that this thread is extremely long...yet coupled with amusing randomness it unintentionally fills in the time Renee should be spending writing her Essay for English....
Are the first paragraphs always the hardest?

J

jhakka

Justin says that the first paragraphs certainly are the hardest. He will also gladly welcome anyone to this thread who has taken the time to read every post. :p

400miles

Thomas has just come back from holidays, from Schoolies at Surfers Paradise. He had a great time. Thomas thinks anyone should be part of the 'group'... he isn't quite sure if he himself is part of it, but seeing as he created the thread he feels he has power over all and laughs evilly... If he were to spell the laughter it would go something like this:

'MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'

The End.
Written and illustrated by Thomas.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie wonders what illustrations Thomas is referring to?

She also admits to never having read the whole thread but points out that her complete awsomeness excuses her from such duties. Katie wonders whether Thomas ate much bacon when he was on schoolies?

J

jhakka

Justin approves of Alan's definition of deckslapping.

Justin would also like to announce that he is now employed doing office work. :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
Justin approves of Alan's definition of deckslapping.

Justin would also like to announce that he is now employed doing office work. :)
*stabs repeatedly*

Why wont anyone hire me ><

J

jhakka

Justin states that he got the job because the person who hired him was a friend of the family and that he doesn't know why people don't hire Mike.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Mike thinks this talking in third perspective is stupid, and adopts the 4th Perspective.

What shan't be called is confuzzled, a myriadal maelstrom of emotions running.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan doesnt believe there is a fouth person, but joins mike in his joblessness and anger and people not employing him.

tRiXsTa

HSC
Renee's pleased someone (mike) also wants to adpot fouth person perspective...even though it may not exist.... but considering we're all extension 2 students i think the rest of the world may be relying on us to establish this 'fouth' perosn perspectives....anyone got any bright idea's. Renee would love to help but Renee has to admit she really should be doing her English essay...therefore Renee's leaving the fouth person perspective creation up to my fellow Extension2ee's...

Renee is also wondering if there is such a word as incomprehendable?
(in context i wanted to use it as ...its an interesting scenario, one thats possibly 'incomprehendable' to the majority of our society...) so does that make sense? what could i use in place of it?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Rach believes that incomprehendable is most certainly a word as Rach has heard been used a number of times. Rach, however, is not aware of how you would use such a word but should possibly learn.

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
Amber notes that the presence of I-PR members in said thread at yesterday lunchtime probably means that the planned meet up did not go ahead... :(

However Amber feels that as the meet up is inevitable, nobody should feel saddened by this delay. As she points out, it is only a temporary delay :D

Amber also wants to express her love of KFC Chicken Twisters. As Amber works at McDonalds, there are obviously other American fast food chain outlets located nearby. However the local KFC has been closed for four months due to renovations, leading Amber and her friends to travel to Wollongong one day in desperation for a taste of the Eleven Secret Herbs And Spices(tm). As the KFC re opened last week, Amber would like to announce that she has been there ten times already, spending in excess of fifty dollars in one week, is planning to go there again today before work, and is hereby changing the 'favourite meat' of this thread to KFC chicken in the place of bacon... :D:D

PS - Amber thinks that 'incomprehendable' sounds a bit funny, but would like to suggest 'incomprehensable' in its place :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)