Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus would like to schedule a MSN conference tomorrow evening to discuss the next get together.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
kami said:
Evan gasps at Marcus lame attempt to win Evan back to the fold and becomes his own E-pimp
*Gasp* - the humanist revolution!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
goldendawn said:
Marcus would like to schedule a MSN conference tomorrow evening to discuss the next get together.
If it's a conference do we have to wear suits and if we do can Evan wear his fireman suit?

HSC
N/A
goldendawn said:
:( Lynn is at a workshop tommorrow night (and her cousin is over so she may not be allowed on the internet) but she will email someone about her free days :) However, Lynn notes almost everyone is online now... if they could just get their butts on msn...

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
:( Lynn is at a workshop tommorrow night (and her cousin is over so she may not be allowed on the internet) but she will email someone about her free days :) However, Lynn notes almost everyone is online now... if they could just get their butts on msn...
Evan and Katie are on MSN...

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie will host, but not for a while, possibly in the next two or three weeks, depending.

She also thinks that Glycerine can call Katie and ugly virgin all she wants, because Katie doesnt care. She also thinks that if posting on I-PR makes everyone a loser, then caring enough to try to piss off people having a friendly conversation because you have nothing better to do, would make you an even bigger loser.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
super katie said:
Katie will host, but not for a while, possibly in the next two or three weeks, depending.

She also thinks that Glycerine can call Katie and ugly virgin all she wants, because Katie doesnt care. She also thinks that if posting on I-PR makes everyone a loser, then caring enough to try to piss off people having a friendly conversation because you have nothing better to do, would make you an even bigger loser.

Marcus tells Katie that glycerine didn't mean that Katie was an ugly virgin, but that glycerine was trying to find something nice to say about herself. She called herself an ugly virgin, as opposed to an ugly doorknob. Kaite is a glorious creation that far outstrips glycerine.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Llyrai said:
I am, once again, horny.
...glycerine has got to be good for something...
Marcus winks, and says to Alan "if your horny, I'm sporty". ;)

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Llyrai said:
Glycerine is good!

I am looking for a bf afterall.

But you must be wanting a good-looking bf, not an ugly, overly hairy doorknob...

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan is bored and will probably commence spammage

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Spammage pt1. Physics blows(and not in a good way) and Evan wishes to attack physics teacher with a staple gun

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Spammage pt2. Evan is getting so incredibly bored that he believes he will sleep...FOR NOW! Dun Dun Duhhhhhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)