Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jhakka

glycerine said:
Erin cries. "I'm not part of the exclusive IPR club? O, the agony!"

Erin also points out that she wasn't actually making fun of Justin's English abilities, just the fact that he went around for months being quite arrogant about not posting his masterpiece lest the masses plagarise, and wound up with a shithouse mark. Anyone with a sense of humour had to laugh.
Granted and accepted. I had that one coming. However, as I said some time ago "I was being overly cocky."

Last edited by a moderator:
HSC
N/A
On a humorous note Lynn announces that within 12 hours her brother is going to have an apoleptic fit or similar, as Lynn's dancing cousin is coming over and *gasp* there will now be two crazy creatures around the house, driving her brother twice as nuts as he usually gets at the sight of random dancing.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
jhakka said:
Granted and accepted. I had that one coming. However, as I said some time ago "I was being overly cocky."
for the record it was nothing against you mate, and i realise that marking is quite arbitrary, i was just flaming and like i said, it was kinda funny from a distance. good on you for not getting all up in arms about me pointing it out tho. :) did you get into the course you wanted regardless?

J

jhakka

Due to a change of direction (from a kick in the head from lower marks than expected/needed), I changed my preferences and got into what I wanted and what I thought was a better choice once more thought was put into it.

Crazy Horse

HSC
Diana feels like she has been gone for ages..........and she is really sorry that she missed Alan again. His the only IPR member she hasnt met (she thinks??)

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
hi . i think it is about time i converse and mix with my comtemporaries and other smart people (ie. jhakka and glitterfairy) xD~

i hope i am literate enough for this thread xD~~ ( *sulks in rejection* )

400miles

And why wasn't 400miles included in this list of smart people? BTW all, last night when I said I got 50 for my MW, it obviously was a lie.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
oh yes.. and you 400miles . you sound very intelligent. much like eminem's movie 8 miles..

and so... Let us be grateful to the mirror for revealing to us our appearance only.

~ Samuel Butler

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
boasboy said:
hi . i think it is about time i converse and mix with my comtemporaries and other smart people (ie. jhakka and glitterfairy) xD~

i hope i am literate enough for this thread xD~~ ( *sulks in rejection* )
And Evan is not in this list " Oh the pain! The woe!"
Evan states that he will bribe boasboy with chocolate if Evan goes on the list.
Evan suggests that if Diana is really keen on conversing with Alan that she create a worship of Alan thread as that should attract his attention :uhhuh:
Evan also tells Justin that he missed a totally non-sensical MSN conference last night

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
kami said:
Evan states that he will bribe boasboy with chocolate if Evan goes on the list.
*places hand out* chocolate first. then the name..
*nose grows so long that i cannot move around the room*
"Not I - !"
( evil grin )

i went to 5 bookshops looking for the original unabridged version of pinocchio and none of them had it, or could order it within 2 weeks. now i must resort to an "eBook" xD~ ( cries )

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus greets everyone. He wonders why boasboy is so desperate to acquire a copy of Pinocchio, :p.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
goldendawn said:
Marcus greets everyone. He wonders why boasboy is so desperate to acquire a copy of Pinocchio, :p.
hello Marcus. Evan would like to inquire as to what type of things were necessary in the Benefactor's application

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus informs Evan that applying for membership is simple. In the User CP, on the left-hand-side menu bar, there is a link called "group membership". Once this link has been activated, and the new page loaded, the option to join benefactors can be accessed. You are required to briefly justify your reasons for application. Marcus urges Evan to apply.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
goldendawn said:
Marcus informs Evan that applying for membership is simple. In the User CP, on the left-hand-side menu bar, there is a link called "group membership". Once this link has been activated, and the new page loaded, the option to join benefactors can be accessed. You are required to briefly justify your reasons for application. Marcus urges Evan to apply.
do you have to grovel or something to get in or be really self congratulatory
And why does Marcus urge Evan to apply? Is there some special perk?

Crazy Horse

HSC
Diana would like to say that she really enjoyed her day and hopes everyone feels the same:D

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Oh and Evan would regardless like to make a user group like he suggested last night, how would he go about that?

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
boasboy's real name is Nathan and he wants wants to aquire pinocchio because he wants to become a real boy ( also to use it for his major work + he really really likes it xD~ )

boasboy would like to say that he is also feeling the same. except for one period of maths *SCREAMS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)