• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
Lynn informs Diana that she was dumped repeatedly by waves today and that bikinis are highly ridiculous and impractical things to wear. That being said, she'll still wear one, for reasons unknown to her.

She also tells Evan that she is still going through his proposal :)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
Lynn informs Diana that she was dumped repeatedly by waves today and that bikinis are highly ridiculous and impractical things to wear. That being said, she'll still wear one, for reasons unknown to her.

She also tells Evan that she is still going through his proposal :)
Thanks Lynn!
Ooooh! Did Diana confess to the priest about all the lustful thoughts she's been having :p

Crazy Horse

HSC
kami said:
Ooooh! Did Diana confess to the priest about all the lustful thoughts she's been having :p
Diana has noo idea what Evan is talking about. Diana is a GOOD girl;)

HSC
N/A
"Here you go Evan!"

Lynn warns Evan that unlike Marcus, she will probably have looked at the more technical side of Evan's proposal rather than what he was actually saying (which is both good and bad, she supposes) and that all critique is her purely personal opinion. That being said, she says that in terms of content, Evan has it all there - just a few technical kerfuffles :)

Last edited:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Thanks, dear heart :D for all of the input since I really needed some outside view so to speak.

HSC
N/A
Lynn simply sits here smiling, as she loves her expression "dear heart" and rarely ever hears someone else say it :D

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
Lynn simply sits here smiling, as she loves her expression "dear heart" and rarely ever hears someone else say it :D
Lynn is a dearheart :)
On other news Evan has been rejected as a benefactor

400miles

Thomas thanks you all for your kind words in his absence. Work was okay tonight as it went quickly (must have been because of Lynn's good vibes). Thomas has a deep and dark secret. He giggles furtively.

HSC
N/A
Lynn is pleased that Thomas' work went by quickly and is dying to figure out what the secret is. She demands Thomas make an appearance on Tuesday so that he can tell her what it is.

And last but not least, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Lynn sends out happy vibes to all and hopes everyone is having a beautiful day with lots of "walking on air" and "I'm so happy I think I could burst" moments :)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
Lynn is pleased that Thomas' work went by quickly and is dying to figure out what the secret is. She demands Thomas make an appearance on Tuesday so that he can tell her what it is.

And last but not least, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Lynn sends out happy vibes to all and hopes everyone is having a beautiful day with lots of "walking on air" and "I'm so happy I think I could burst" moments :)
Evan has a confession- he forgot Valentine's Day was on

HSC
N/A
Lynn is too drugged with happy vibes to really care for now, but she does promise to throttle Evan as soon as she returns to normal. :)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
Lynn is too drugged with happy vibes to really care for now, but she does promise to throttle Evan as soon as she returns to normal. :)
Evan promises to make his neck available for throttling :p

400miles

Thomas has no left arm. Sorry to disappoint you all. He received a bitchy sms from Katie who tells him to tell you all that her computer is broken and can't IPR with us.

400miles

Thomas wonders why he always joins IPR when everyone else has gone to bed? Jesus louisus. To punish you all Thomas would like to inform you of something. Time, to him, is irrelevant. It's a human construct that would not exist if humans did not exist. Thomas likes to think that if he were the only human he would never grow old.

GIGGLE.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan would like to gracefully inform thomas that he takes it all the time. On Saturday morning infact. And that while he enjoys taking it as much as any other male with a sense of adventure and experimentation, he will delcine thomas' offer. He takes, just not from dear thomas.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan would make a witty comment but words fail him, so he simply asks how anyone else's day was?

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
I feel like shit and I want to die. But then this heat makes me really horny. So im totally confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)