Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jhakka

Justin wonders who Monique is talking to, as Lexi isn't here at the moment.

HSC
N/A
Lynn agrees that immediate pre-HSC is very possibly the scariest thing in the entire HSC year... she's never been so stressed in her entire life... happily, there was ipr :)

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
ybk is confused by the use of third person....

oh well, he does think it sounds rather different....

*tries to sound smart / fails *

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Hello Monique, and how are you today? Evan wonders if Monique would not prefer the cat o' nine tails to the knife? Evan promises it wont hurt...much :D j/k

glitterfairy said:
^^ Lynn does not feel this puts Monique in any sort of danger, except if Evan is both online AND bored. Then, she might be in trouble.
...and what exactly Lynn, makes you think *you* are safe?lol

jhakka said:
Back when IPR had some class.
Indeed Justin, it only had *some* class - now it has lots :D

HSC
N/A
In response the the above comment, Lynn knows that she is safe, because she knows Katie and has her mobile number.

No-one messes with Super Katie!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
In response the the above comment, Lynn knows that she is safe, because she knows Katie and has her mobile number.

No-one messes with Super Katie!
Evan thinks Katie would be quite displeased if no one wanted to mess with her so Evan is not afraid...but Lynn should be!

monique66

kami said:
Hello Monique, and how are you today? Evan wonders if Monique would not prefer the cat o' nine tails to the knife? Evan promises it wont hurt...much :D j/k

...and what exactly Lynn, makes you think *you* are safe?lol

Indeed Justin, it only had *some* class - now it has lots :D
cat o' nine, aye? Interesting...Monique feels that this would work well in controling the ever powerful Evan...no socks for Even this winter!

J

jhakka

damnation said:
cat o' nine, aye? Interesting...Monique feels that this would work well in controling the ever powerful Evan...no socks for Even this winter!
Harsh.....

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
damnation said:
You hippies think everything is harsh! :)
*gets out the floor sander and waves it meaninfully at Monique's leg..*

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
damnation said:
Haha...thankyou very much, Monique just shaved today...
This is good, as Evan did not quite know how to reccomend to Monique that she romove her moustache:)

monique66

It's okay, waxing it off hurts Monique quite a bit, but the results are fabulous...like there wasn't any hair there at all!

On a more serious note...Monique thinks she is being stalked, some random person keeps sending her text messages saying they know who she is :S

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
damnation said:
It's okay, waxing it off hurts Monique quite a bit, but the results are fabulous...like there wasn't any hair there at all!

On a more serious note...Monique thinks she is being stalked, some random person keeps sending her text messages saying they know who she is :S
Then return to sender that you are the new owner of the phone, no new messages.:)
And Monique better maintain it...you dont want to have a beard denser than santa now do you?

monique66

kami said:
Then return to sender that you are the new owner of the phone, no new messages.:)
And Monique better maintain it...you dont want to have a beard denser than santa now do you?
Too late...the first message read:

HI I KNOW U.
STUDY STUDY!
AND EAT ALMONDS

to which i replied:

Omg...WHo is this?! How do you know me?

to which they replied:

IVE BEEN WATCHIN U FROM BHIND UR POT PLANTS. NO DON"T LOOK NOW. I'M AT THE WINDOW UNLESS UR IN THE BATHROOM THEN IN THAT CASE IM IN THE MIRROR

to which i replied:

Hmm...I thought i looked different today...So who is this? :S i won't be able to study now..unless u tell me who this is...

to which they replied: YOU"LL FIND OUT WHEN UR READY OTHERWISE I"LL REMAIN THE ENIGMATIC MYSTERIOUS PHANTOM OF THE NETWORKS. USE UR POWERS OF LOGICAL DEDUCTION AND ESP TO FIND OUT!

to which i replied..

(well you get the idea...Monique is slightly freaked out :S)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
damnation said:
Too late...the first message read:

HI I KNOW U.
STUDY STUDY!
AND EAT ALMONDS

to which i replied:

Omg...WHo is this?! How do you know me?

to which they replied:

IVE BEEN WATCHIN U FROM BHIND UR POT PLANTS. NO DON"T LOOK NOW. I'M AT THE WINDOW UNLESS UR IN THE BATHROOM THEN IN THAT CASE IM IN THE MIRROR

to which i replied:

Hmm...I thought i looked different today...So who is this? :S i won't be able to study now..unless u tell me who this is...

to which they replied: YOU"LL FIND OUT WHEN UR READY OTHERWISE I"LL REMAIN THE ENIGMATIC MYSTERIOUS PHANTOM OF THE NETWORKS. USE UR POWERS OF LOGICAL DEDUCTION AND ESP TO FIND OUT!

to which i replied..

(well you get the idea...Monique is slightly freaked out :S)
hmmm...do you have siblings by any chance? mischievious siblings? or perhaps the boy next door has a crush on you?

monique66

nah, it is not Monique's brother..he is sleeping anyhow...and the boy next door is more like the man next door who is 45+ eww.... :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)