• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus hopes that I-PR will wish him luck (particularly for coping with nerves) for his performance of "Thalassaki Mou" this coming Monday evening. He also hopes to see many of you there :p.

HSC
N/A
Lynn will guarentee her "there" status the moment Marcus sends her an email with details :p

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus did send Lynn an e-mail only this afternoon! PS: Does Lynn like Marcus' new signature? :p

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Lynn didn't get the email! And this has happened before...

Lynn is going to have a VERY serious chat to her email account. If it continues to be "selective", she is going to throw it out of the window and get a new one.

In regards to Marcus' new signature, Lynn is suprised and amused that Marcus has not posted a 3-page response to such accusations... because she knows how much he wants to :p

Last edited:

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus is sick of trying to argue against political propaganda and "Western" "Classics" academic snobbery; he believes that they expose themselves.

HSC
N/A
Lynn can understand where Marcus is coming from, and approves.

She only wishes she had the same restraint in regards to dance theory... haha! She had quite a nice rant earlier today about the misinterpretation of hiphop in uneducated jazz circles these days...

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus realises that though different things may irk us, we are all still irked, "hehehez"

HSC
N/A
Haha!

Lynn agrees, but feels it is neccessary to point out that some people in this world are better at being calm when a potentially fiery opportunity presents itself (not pointing any fingers here). People such as herself have the (bad) tendancy to jump in and defend their opinion to the death, even when they know they aren't going to win.

That being said, she feels it is always important to express one's opinion... but there are fine lines all over the place.

EDIT: Lynn is tired and has a full day ahead of her tommorrow, so she is off for much needed sleep. She bids all adieu until next time!

Last edited:

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
oh my god...

Someone who actually remembers Heart of Darkness (or someone who understood it in the first place). Kill me now before I forget this moment...!!!

400miles, I'm dying to see this girlish angriness. I've never witnessed it before. Bitchiness yes, girlish anger no.

There is SO much good entertainment in the EE2 forum tonight :D
Heart of darkness is god!

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Haha!

Lynn agrees, but feels it is neccessary to point out that some people in this world are better at being calm when a potentially fiery opportunity presents itself (not pointing any fingers here). People such as herself have the (bad) tendancy to jump in and defend their opinion to the death, even when they know they aren't going to win.

That being said, she feels it is always important to express one's opinion... but there are fine lines all over the place.

EDIT: Lynn is tired and has a full day ahead of her tommorrow, so she is off for much needed sleep. She bids all adieu until next time!
damned fine lines... Alex thinks its too hard to jump all over them and smash them into the ground...
Shes very guilty of jumping in and defending her opinion too, it causes people to hate her...
or at least yell at her. but Alex knows whem shes right and hates it when people just wont understand when theyre wrong.

Does anyone like Alexs sig?? Nathan is one of her close friends bfs, hes a bit of an idiot. as you can see. lol

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
This thread is now open :D.

Marcus is still on a high after his victory at the Sydney Cultural Council's World Song Competition. He came third, scored 87 and was Highly Commended. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
James treads tentatively back into the warm cozy spiritual and ideological freedom that is IPR. James apologises for his long absence from this wonderful psychological abode and regrets to inform the resident intellectuals that he will likely be extricated from the safety of this thread in the interests of several dangerous missions for the good of mankind. Namely, the rest of the HSC exams :p

I'll be back.

tez0r

Rawr?
HSC
tez approves of Dreamerish's musical taste. James Blunt is the sex.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
goldendawn said:
This thread is now open :D.

Marcus is still on a high after his victory at the Sydney Cultural Council's World Song Competition. He came third, scored 87 and was Highly Commended. :rolleyes:
Congratulations Mr. Metaphorical Marcus! Though Evan thinks that Marcus was not scored in a manner to accurately represent his skills regardless of performance - you're from IPR, you *deserve* 100!:D
Evan also commends the resident Greek boys, just because they are like so cool.:D
the multigendered girl known as James said:
James treads tentatively back into the warm cozy spiritual and ideological freedom that is IPR. James apologises for his long absence from this wonderful psychological abode and regrets to inform the resident intellectuals that he will likely be extricated from the safety of this thread in the interests of several dangerous missions for the good of mankind. Namely, the rest of the HSC exams

I'll be back.
Hi James! How'd your MW go?!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
kami said:
Hi James! How'd your MW go?!
Pretty good i think :) At least James finished, which is good. There was this poor bloke who suddenly had an epiphany on the weekend, tried to rework his MW, and ended up handing in an unfinished work :( the poor guy! James really feels for him...

When James handed it in, euphoria burt forth in an inundation of psychological release of such mental orgasmic power that James was knocked senseless. But after i handed it in, and that fat folder left James' hand...(looks at hand in nostalgia), reality suddenly bit my balls and James started stressing out about whether his RS was as self-defeatingly crap as he had feared. Espicailly, James is worried about whether he discussed form/the short story medium enough. *sigh*

James will upload the story and RS as soon as possible so you intellectuals can either placate his fears or bring them to fruition.

In the mean-time, James is quite content :)

You happy with yours Kami? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)