• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
Lynn has a temporary fit at the skirt she is trying to alter. "Whoever sewed this deserves to DIE!" she screeches. She cannot stand shoddy sewing, as altering - or unpicking it - becomes EXCEEDINGLY difficult.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
It was difficult to tell. He stayed up till 6 this morning, waiting for the alcohol's effects to subside, talking about sex and constipation with his friends. Then he went to bed at home while the rest of his friends went to the markets in flemington to buy flowers for our formal.

Alan slept for 3 hours before having been woken by a very annoyed friend who i promised to meet at the station at 11.

Then we went to newtown and ate lunch(breakfast) and shopped for some time before heading backt o parramatta so that i could find my formal shirt.

Alan arrived home, slept, and has just woken up.

Alan would rather be sleeping again.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan says Good evening to Marcus. And now wonders why everyone has changed their avatar.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus tried his hand at sewing a few times. He can unpick, and tack and knows the basic stitch. Plus, he can use a sewing machine :). That really helps

HSC
N/A
Lynn feels sorry for Alan, but has a funny inkling that although he is tired, he cannot get back to sleep and thus he is on BOS.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus says that we have changed our avatars to symbolise our own transition, and the ending of the HSC.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Lynn feels sorry for Alan, but has a funny inkling that although he is tired, he cannot get back to sleep and thus he is on BOS.
Alan is on BOS because he knows that if he would leave it one more night without attendance, there would be atleast 30 pages to catch up on! Heck, there is already an additional 9 since Alan last attended.

goldendawn said:
Marcus says that we have changed our avatars to symbolise our own transition, and the ending of the HSC.
Alan wonders what he should do, if he should change his avatar. He decides no, since he really doesnt feel any different, and that his avatar already contains a picture of himself.

HSC
N/A
Lynn felt - insert word - without an avatar, so she decided to stick a picture in there. :)

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus thought Alan was Asian, but notices that his pic doesn't look Asian.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Lynn felt - insert word - without an avatar, so she decided to stick a picture in there. :)
Ahh Alan thinks that is the most - insert word - thing ever!

HSC
N/A
Lynn agrees. Lynn's friend couldn't think of groovy word to put at back of Yr 12 jersey, so she put "Insert Word". Lynn thinks that was really cool.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus wonders if Alan likes Marcus' and Lynn's new avatars.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus put "Metaphor" on the back of his jersey, but no-one got his joke...:(

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
goldendawn said:
Marcus thought Alan was Asian, but notices that his pic doesn't look Asian.
Marcus wouldnt be the first!
Many people believe Alan to be some sort of half-caste. But he assures people that he is a full-blooded Vietnamese boy.
He recalls a conversation he had a few months back.

"What nash are you?"

"Im viet"

"Nah, seriously."

"Im viet. Im not lying."

"...Are you sure?"

"YES!!!!"

"...fine, dont tell me."

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
He does very much so!

While Lynn looks like some sort of angel, with the background that Alan initially thought were cloudes, Marcus looks very earth-bound, and assured and confidant.

Alan put ]rrational on his jersey.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus believes Alan, and wonders if he lightened his hair.

HSC
N/A
Lynn finds this rather funny.

It reminds Lynn of most asian's ability to determine nationality, although Lynn admits she is one of the minority who can only go "Asian... white...european...black..." Lynn is very general with colour as she is much more of a body language/personality person and "records" people by things like accent and personal sayings more than anything else.

Just for fun, Lynn wonders whether Alan can guess where her parents were born (Lynn was born in Australia).

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus thanks Alan for the compliment about Marcus avatar, and wonders what Alan is doing now

HSC
N/A
Llyrai said:
He does very much so!

While Lynn looks like some sort of angel, with the background that Alan initially thought were cloudes, Marcus looks very earth-bound, and assured and confidant.

Alan put ]rrational on his jersey.
Lynn likes idea of being an angel who could fllllyyyyy.....! hahaha. Lynn agrees that Marcus does look very confident in his avatar, she cannot determine whether dark thing on head is some sort of crown or hair with something dark in background.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus would say China...but where in China? Guangdong (canton - Hong Kong?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)