Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigma~

HSC
Monique has been overcome with a sudden desire to squish the doggie in Justin's avatar. It's so cute!

HSC
N/A
Justin's dogs *are* cute, fact aside that one of them (Zak) is about as tall, or taller than Lynn is.

enigma~

HSC
glitterfairy said:
Justin's dogs *are* cute, fact aside that one of them (Zak) is about as tall, or taller than Lynn is.
Taller? =S Uh oh...that IS one tall doggie in that case! How does one pat a dog that is so tall? And what about walkies? It seems that the dog would be taking Justin for a walk rather than vise versa :p

J

jhakka

enigma~ said:
Taller? =S Uh oh...that IS one tall doggie in that case! How does one pat a dog that is so tall? And what about walkies? It seems that the dog would be taking Justin for a walk rather than vise versa :p
Taller on his hind legs, not on all four, dear. :p

nwatts

HSC
Nick hasn't been on ipr long, but has just realised Evan has one of the dirtiest little minds he's encountered for some time.

And who was it that told Nick this was a *clean* thread? :p

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan has an announcement: Marcus looks hawt in cowboy getup:D (ask Lynn/Marcus for explanation)
He also wonders how on earth Lynn can be so photogenic? It may be possible that she would still look spectacularly pretty in a photo of her vomiting...
And lastly he wishes anyone on I-PR who is doing 2u English on Monday good luck.:)

gorgo31

HSC
Chris reckons there should be a voluntary IPR show-yourselves-to-the-world spinoff thread, in case of chance meetings and whatnot.

But he's not willing to get the ball rolling :)

He also wishes all 05er's luck for Monday. He cannot wait until his Journey is well and truly dead and buried!

HSC
N/A
Dearest friends,

I would like to take this opportunity to wish IPR a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! For it is now a beautiful one year old :) Justin, Marcus, Katie, Susan and I went out after the show and celebrated - some photos should be up soon.

Taking a sentimental moment, I never expected in my wildest dreams that a couple of crazy pre-HSC internet personas could one day become my closest friends, who know me better than I know myself. I love you all and am so blessed to have met you!

I remember talking with Alan sometime towards the end of last year (for the uninitiated, the original IPR members didn't even converse via msn or email until a few months into ipr-ness) and discussing how much of a risk it was talking via msn - would it break the special thing we had going? Or would it lead us on into something new and spectacular? Well, we all ended up meeting in person, and no-one's killed anyone else yet, so life appears to be good ;)

I thank all of you again for putting up with the high soppy content of this letter, and for being in my life - I feel I have learnt and grown so much as a result of having met you all, and the amount of fun times we've shared is almost too much to count. I love you all so much! May we spend many more merry years laughing and throwing grass at each other, and may future IPR generations go on to be as fortunate as we have been.

Feel the love!

Lynn.

PS: May the letter-writing begin!

J

jhakka

Dear crazy IPR mob,

To add on to Lynn's letter, which I am sure you have all read, I would like to let you all know that I am thoroughly disappointed in all of you. I feel that one year is nothing to be proud of, and think that in twelve months, we very well could have achieved two or three years of friendship and (occasionally) spam. I expect a better performance in the future.

In other news, I am so proud of us all, especially the original batch of 04ers and the odd 05er. Who would have thought that one year on we'd still be happily (constructively) spamming, and that we still would be (erratically now, unfortunately) using the third person. It's either something really special, or very, very worrying.

I have met some amazing people through this thread, and have made some of the best friends I have. And to make things even better, they consider me a friend to. I think we have something truly special here, and to mark the occasion I will (eventually) be posting up a couple of photos from last night, which feature some (not all, unfortunately... where are Evan and Alan?) of the original IPR mob in a post-Coppertail Creek, pre-IPR anniversary get together.

Getting lost in the city (I didn't get home until 2:30 because of that little detour), ending up in King's Cross, with a bladder fit to burst while trying to get from Turramurra to Summer Hill was made worth it because of the company I had while lost, and the company I spent the evening with. I thank Lynny for inviting us to Coppertail Creek, Susan for driving me and Katie out to Gordon for dinner, Katie for not being there at Lidcombe after I was well and truly late (it makes me feel better, I don't like getting lost), and Marcus for being the Greek boy we all know and love, and for being a good sport when I poked fun at him for a lack of serious tap dancing. But most of all I'd like to thank you guys for a fantastic night out.

And to those who couldn't come, we were thinking of you in between all the fun we were having.

Love, kisses, happy one year to this thread and those in it,
-Justin

PS: Some of the originals have decided that with the new year of IPR, it's only fair that we do something different, and so we have decided to go with a letter format as the new post structure in the thread. Enjoy!

HSC
N/A
Dear Liam,

Don't stress! I'm fully aware that people couldn't come due to stuff on, but you know, stuff happens, and you'll see me dancing and Marcus singing on 101 other occasions anyway :)

I hope that all the 05's are planning on having a good night's sleep before their HSC :)

And on an administrative note, may all ipr posters please note that mindless spamming is not cool, and *will* be removed at the moderator's discretion.

Best wishes,
Lynn.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Dear Justin,

Katie would just like to thank you for not posting the incredible number of retarded photos you took of her last night. The world is not in need of any more horror than is presently shown on daytime television ;)

HSC
N/A
Dear beloved chocolate hedgehogs,

Lynn's computer is being silly and not letting her access msn if she wants to work on her BBA111 assessment (which is due today, but won't see the light before the submission box until at least tomorrow). She assumes this is some sort of sign from the universe, and immediately begins to download the software that will resurrect her msn usage.

Sighness and wanting chocolate,
Lynn.

PS: Why is it so hard to escape the third-person narration even within letter format? Must be an ipr thing...

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Dear chocolate-craving Lynn,

Your hamsters breath smells like hamster food.

Your fellow MQer.
Brian.

HSC
N/A
All posters please note:

jhakka said:
PS: Some of the originals have decided that with the new year of IPR, it's only fair that we do something different, and so we have decided to go with a letter format as the new post structure in the thread. Enjoy!
glitterfairy said:
And on an administrative note, may all ipr posters please note that mindless spamming is not cool, and *will* be removed at the moderator's discretion.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Dear Lynn,
so does that mean all my posts are getting deleted?
luv'n'sunshine Alex

Dear Liam
oooh, side lip piercings are way hot. *grin*
luv'n'sunshine Alex

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Dear compositions of fantabulisms known as I-PRers

Evan has walked through the dark caves of I-PR and witnessed some of its darkest victuals so feels he has some qualification in saying: 'But I love ...Albert!", incidentally Evan sends his well wishes out to everyone who is going through exams as well as the hawt sexc derros present in this thread(they know who they are;)). He also comments that seeing an I-PR mockumentary with retarded photos of the quintessential queen of glamour known as Katie as the starring attraction would top day and *wink*night time television anyday. Evan also sends a note to administration that Lynn needs a sedan chair made of pink fluffy slippers which gets carried around by a series of slaves so she gets better aim with her glitter wand.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)