HSC
Dear Justin,

What the hell are you talking about?

Marcus.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Dear Justin,
hahahah... you poor child.... about a month ago i felt shame quite like yours when i was talking to a friend in a cafe and i said lol! it was terrible...
anyway and to everyone else,
I am glad to announce i am halfway through my HSC... i have 3 exams to go... *sigh*
luv'n'sunshine Alex

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
goldendawn said:
Dear Justin,

What the hell are you talking about?

Marcus.
Dear Marcus,

Allow Susan to clarify. Upon meeting "teh Minai" Justin promptly introduced himself as "jhakka"as opposed to "Justin".

Realisations upon the brevity, weight and utmost, well, stupidity of that action came upon Justin over lunch, to which he declared that he could no longer be counted as a normal member of society.

Clarifications abound! Susan proposes a day trip to see Amber in late November!!

With tea tree and anchovies,

Susan

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Dear Susan,

Thank you for clarification. I wish to console Justin with the fact that no-one in this thread can be counted as a normal member of society.

Marcus.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Dear I-PR,

Big congratulations are in order for Matthew, Evan and all the 05ers who have made it through the HSC. Well done guys!

Marcus.

Master Gopher

HSC
illodous said:
Dear Master Gopher,

Should your poor tormented soul ever have to embrace Crime Fiction for the HSC (which I very much so doubt considering the reference to Heart of Darkness *SoHelpMeGod!* spec fiction), please feel free to pester me and I will bury you in my myriad of notes. It's only just now that it's finally clicking into place :p
For the reference, Crime Fiction is more postmodern than Postmodernism ;)
Learn that golden rule and you can't go wrong with their essays on "challenging the well-worn conventions".

I warmly welcome you to the IPR enclave.. *examines* yes, you have fine material for EE2. Let's hope you have as much fun with your Major as I did for mine! (aka, finishing three months before the rest of the state)

From Matt.
Dear Matt,

Unfortunately, no Crime Fiction for me. It's Revenge Tragedy. Arghhh!! Pity, I would've loved some notes. I did HOD for prelim.. hence my current state of PHT (Post-HOD-Trauma) which occasionally strikes in strange outbursts MAY JOSEPH CONRAD BUNR AND DIE!!

...um, yes. Like that. Oh dear, this is very embarassing.

The Gopher

Dear Everyone else:
Do your Major with NaNoWriMo which has just begun (it occurs over the month of november). It's brilliant fun and gives great motivation. Anyone can write 50,000 works in a month!! (well, I'm on 3k, anyway. Though it's not MajorWork at all, it's RandomFantasyNovel. but I assume you people are more dedicated than I)
Good luck to all,

M_G

Alimoe_KG

HSC
*smears some eye-stinging crap underneath eyes*

Baby, i just want you to know, *tears fall* they're sending me away tomorrow. They're sending me to war against the biggest effing nazified syllabus ever and I might not be coming home. *more tears drop and eyes begin to sting painfully*.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Master_Gopher said:
MAY JOSEPH CONRAD BUNR AND DIE!!

M_G

Dear Gopher,

This may also be expressed as -

May JOSEPH CONRAD feel the IMPLACABLE FORCE of an INESTIMABLE EXPERIENCE.
Or, alternately - may Joseph Conrad sit on a pole and feel, 'the horror!'.

Yours,
Marcus.

Last edited:

illodous

Angels...
HSC
Master_Gopher said:
Dear Matt,

Unfortunately, no Crime Fiction for me. It's Revenge Tragedy. Arghhh!! Pity, I would've loved some notes. I did HOD for prelim.. hence my current state of PHT (Post-HOD-Trauma) which occasionally strikes in strange outbursts MAY JOSEPH CONRAD BUNR AND DIE!!

...um, yes. Like that. Oh dear, this is very embarassing.

The Gopher

Dear Everyone else:
Do your Major with NaNoWriMo which has just begun (it occurs over the month of november). It's brilliant fun and gives great motivation. Anyone can write 50,000 works in a month!! (well, I'm on 3k, anyway. Though it's not MajorWork at all, it's RandomFantasyNovel. but I assume you people are more dedicated than I)
Good luck to all,

M_G
Dear Gopher,

Revenge tragedy isn't so bad - you might end up liking it :)

*waves a thank you to Marcus!*

Yours sincerely,

Matt.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
goldendawn said:
Dear Gopher,

This may also be expressed as -

May JOSEPH CONRAD feel the IMPLACABLE FORCE of an INESTIMABLE EXPERIENCE.
Or, alternately - may Joseph Conrad sit on a pole and feel, 'the horror!'.

Yours,
Marcus.
Dear Marcus and Gopher,
that is exactly how i feel about Bertolt Brecht, who wrote many plays in his lifetime... all of which are crap and boring and two of which i will have to write an essay about next Friday in my Drama exam. the only problem is that he is already dead so i hope he is burning in hell. *smiles sweetly*

Dear everyone else,
i love you all! hugs all round!
luv'n'sunshine Alex

400miles

Dear Alex,

I loved studying Brecht in Drama. Chalk circle was crap but threepenny opera was GREAT.
In other news Liam will be publicly losing his soul tomorrow (friday), sat AND sunday from 10-5 in the lightbulb section in coles at hornsby westfield.

*Cries*

illodous

Angels...
HSC
400miles said:
Dear Alex,

I loved studying Brecht in Drama. Chalk circle was crap but threepenny opera was GREAT.
In other news Liam will be publicly losing his soul tomorrow (friday), sat AND sunday from 10-5 in the lightbulb section in coles at hornsby westfield.

*Cries*
Dear Liam,

I feel your pain.

10am to 3pm Saturday and Sunday, 10-8pm Monday and Tuesday. Two different jobs.

Love, Matteh.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Dear Liam and Alex,

I once played the poor little boy in Caucasian Chalk Circle who gets tugged apart by two angry women with too much makeup.

Marcus.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Dear Liam and Marcus,
i hate Brecht, he is an evil adulterer who cant write. i hated Chalk Circle, and Mother Courage (those are the two we studied) but we never did the Threepenny Opera, we were meant to go and see it but that never happened as we only have 5 people in my Drama class. Marcus: you are funny.

im working tonight but i love my job, i work at the local Cinemas and its awesome.
so nerr. hehehe
luv'n'sunshine Alex

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Dear Thomas,

Katie thinks you should be working on saturday as she will be in the area then! She is however working 12.30-9.30 on sunday and worked 2-10.30 today so she could not see the loss of his soul :( She was very upset.

Katie

J

jhakka

Dear Liam,

I'll be in your area today, and if I remember I might pop in (time allowing).

-Justin

J

jhakka

Dear Katie,

Since I'm 98% sure that it's the right day... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATEH!

Justin

HSC
N/A
Dear Justin,

Good thing there's a female around. IT *IS* THE RIGHT DAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!

Love and hugs and happy thoughts of Max Brenner chocolate and all things generally nice. :)

Love Lynn.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Dear Katie,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Luv'n'sunshine Alex

EDIT: grrrrr.... i had a great pic to put in it but it wouldnt work... grrr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)