In love with a girl from the internet. Problem: she's a troll (1 Viewer)

calagain

Banned
HSC
lyounamu said:
Um......... I am sorry, I don't think you are the 'one'. Thanks for your post by the way.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

it's cool, i'll find another big strong man to hold me in his arms :eek:

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
I am confused about the purpose of this thread. Who has the crush here? Lyounamu or Stas? Give me the lowdown.
stas' trolling provoked an unexpected emotional outpour from our overly literal asian friend lyounamu about his bos crush ^^

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
I am confused about the purpose of this thread. Who has the crush here? Lyounamu or Stas? Give me the lowdown.
they both have a crush on u.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I just posted one post. And everyone just jumped to that post.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
lyounamu. stas was just trolling. then lyounamu made a fucking lolworthy post cos hes a shy asian fag.

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
stas' trolling provoked an unexpected emotional outpour from our overly literal asian friend lyounamu about his bos crush ^^
Ahh, I see. I wonder who it is. I can't help but be worked up about this now. I'm curious. :eek:

EDIT: Thanks guys for clearing it up for me.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Was gonna post something but lost my train of thought after lolling at Stas in IHPF's sig.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
jazzbaby said:
Well… I think you should get his/her msn and like maybe they have a webcam .. so atleast that way u can see if its male or female or like ask for their number or meet up or something. Anyway sorry im not much of a help, good luck anyway :)
i've talked to her on msn, but she won't webcam/send pics. the problem is that I once had an AVO against me for stalking a girl, so she's paranoid I'll do the same to her. It's really annoying, cos I've tried to find out where she lives by googling her nickname on this forum, but couldn't find anything.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
if you love her, you don't need to see her.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
i want to stick it in to melanieeeee.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Ok, she sent me a pic of her, but it's really out of focus and I can't see much, but she doesn't look too bad. although she does have quite short hair, but i guess that's sexy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)