In terms of years, what HSC papers does the Pheonix Past papers topic by topic cover? (1 Viewer)

qwerty44

HSC
Re: In terms of years, what HSC papers does the Pheonix Past papers topic by topic co

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Re: In terms of years, what HSC papers does the Pheonix Past papers topic by topic co

Success One and MANSW both have books that have the most recent papers. They're the same price but one (can't remember which) has more papers in it.

qwerty44

HSC

Success One and MANSW both have books that have the most recent papers. They're the same price but one (can't remember which) has more papers in it.
I have the success one one, but was wondering if there is one where they are topic by topic?

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A

I have the success one one, but was wondering if there is one where they are topic by topic?
Closest thing is Phoenix but it hasn't been updated for a while. Just use it for the mean time and then for the more recent papers, just go through them yourself and pick out questions.

qwerty44

HSC
Yeah that's what I have been doing. Thanks for your help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)