In Trance We Trust (1 Viewer)

eventhorizon

~Perfection said:
err no..

If you're looking at Zabiela, he is not really anything.. he's a genre whore.. from trance, to breaks, to techno, to house..
trance and progressive are my favourite genres of music and pretty much all i listen to now that mainstream music has turned into shit

i think that those djs can be placed in the following two categories for convenience:
trance - armin, tijs, pvd, ferry
progressive - sasha, digweed, zabiela, oakey (used to be trance)

however, i agree that each one has their own distinct sound based on their track selections and set programming eg pvd (hard house), tiesto (tek-trance), ferry (electro) and armin (prog), which is probably the one of the reasons for their success.

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
SashatheMan said:
do u take drugs ? i bet u do. otherwise u cant love trance that much. i liek trance and dont do drugs but only in moderation not a hardcore fan as yuorself
no i dont do drugs, this is the only genre i like not interested into hip-hop/rock stuff and not into mainstream stuff coz its teh shit...

i listen to it coz its give me the RUSH when im listening to it

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
SashatheMan said:
do u take drugs ? i bet u do. otherwise u cant love trance that much. i liek trance and dont do drugs but only in moderation not a hardcore fan as yuorself
No I dont.. but i listen to mainly breaks, electro and house..

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
u dont do drugs either

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)