Incest (1 Viewer)

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
I want to know what you think about indulging in physical relationship with a step sibling?

HSC
N/A
just wrong in so many ways.

they have the same DNA. u have the SAME parents. you live with eachother for (x) amount of years.

no thankyou.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
they have the same DNA
'A stepsibling (stepbrother or stepsister) is a sibling with whom a person bears no blood or adoptive relation'

HSC
It's not incestuous because they are a step sibling. Not a half sibling.
Therefore, two different parents.

However, not my cup of tea. It depends on the circumstances I guess. How long they've known each other, etc etc.

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
oh yeah. i get confused with "half-sibling" and "step-sibling"

i think it's totally fine, espesh if they're r3aly hott.

but very good chance it will fuck up family relationships/functionings which is obviously something you would have to consider if you were actually serious about it.

HSC
Uni Grad
Well as they aren't blood related I find no real issue.

Although part of me still says it's a pretty fucked up thing to do.

HSC
N/A
wtf... oh god.

my bad.. the op changed ==

if its STEP sibling.. well thers no harm? as long as u ddnt grow up with them from childhood. then nothing wrong with that. might be queer but nothing wrong.

(this happend in the secret life of the american teenager between adrianne and her step brother she just met :O they had sex in her bed and the dad came in and busted them. and then the step brother told her he loved her and then she dumped him on the spot in front of the dad.. american tv show for ya. )

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Lol.. you share one parent with a step sibling. My father married many women so I have dozen of step sibs. In that way I asked this question. Me myself never had a relationship of such kind, but I do feel attraction towards one of my step bro.

HSC
N/A
Lol.. you share one parent with a step sibling. My father married many women so I have dozen of step sibs. In that way I asked this question. Me myself never had a relationship of such kind, but I do feel attraction towards one of my step bro.
are you in close relations with this step family?? or is it on and off? if it was a close one.. hmm would be a little hard to get around. i rekon sneaking would be a short term resolution.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Lol.. you share one parent with a step sibling.
But not direct biological link. Hence, the disparencies in answers through confusion.

HSC
Uni Grad
In that case I view it much the same as vannilla latte said in reply #1.

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
The bro which I am talking about is the one from my step mother who's also my aunt. It's actually quite confusing. We're brought up in two different countries.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
In that case I view it much the same as vannilla latte said in reply #1.
Referring to Jasonml links?

They show no direct blood connection...

HSC
N/A
The bro which I am talking about is the one from my step mother who's also my aunt. It's actually quite confusing. We're brought up in two different countries.
so.... u both grew up in separate countries. and now he lives here in aus?

aunt??? how does that work? a friend aunt or a relative aunt? if its a relative aunt.. OMFG incest gallore! no offence intended.

HSC
Uni Grad
Referring to Jasonml links?

They show no direct blood connection...
OP said they were blood related, sharing a parent at some point.

EDIT: Or have I misinterpreted something, somewhere, at some point?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)