Indian student killed (1 Viewer)

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
yer exactly, did anyone see the KKK cartoon of the victorian chief?

Police outraged by Indian KKK cartoon - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

I am outraged. Everyone in Australia and all expatriates overseas should hold violent, rabid protests aimed at causing as much devastation as possible to show them Indians we don't take any shit, it doesn't even matter if a few of us are crushed to death in the process. We should also try and kill that cartoonist.

Oh wait, this sounds too familiar.

HSC
All these people are going on about how some Australians have killed indians, these people need to stop fucking sooking. The people who have killed/bashed up/etc have been punished. Yet the Indians still want to have a fucking sook, even though the Indian student who killed an Australianjh by running him over fled to India, and India refuses to send him to Australia to be punished and they refuse to punish him themselves. Fucking hypocrits.

mr_robato

HSC
Terrible event. However the Indian response is shit-as. Total lack of inquiry by the Indian community overseas.

Edu.kid

HSC
I am outraged. Everyone in Australia and all expatriates overseas should hold violent, rabid protests aimed at causing as much devastation as possible to show them Indians we don't take any shit, it doesn't even matter if a few of us are crushed to death in the process. We should also try and kill that cartoonist.

Oh wait, this sounds too familiar.
Yeah i remember that too how those jewish settlers in Israel all went nuts and started rioting hectically about giving back the palestinians their land and nearly killed that palestinian cartoonist.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Yeah i remember that too how those jewish settlers in Israel all went nuts and started rioting hectically about giving back the palestinians their land and nearly killed that palestinian cartoonist.
k

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)