Indipendant trials (1 Viewer)

13yrsWASTED

....hey people...i have my legal trial (independant) this friday....if anyones done it yet...or got ne tips on what to concentrate study on any assistance will be appreiciated... thankyou

13yrsWASTED

lol joke....no offence intended lol....independant trials are the ones that other organsiations create.....

brunette

HSC
im not offended :)
wat do u mean by other organisations??
like the ones ur school sets?

snot

hey now that everyone would have done their trials i guess that we can talk about them in detial. i did the independent trial it was ok kind of what i expected though i thought the extended response questions were strangly written im not sure if our teacher cahnged it or not. everything else though was really strange. we should all put our extended response questions into this forum so that we know the variation of questions for the HSC, though unfortunately its too late now for the trial...... :(

santaslayer

HSC
snot said:
hey now that everyone would have done their trials i guess that we can talk about them in detial. i did the independent trial it was ok kind of what i expected though i thought the extended response questions were strangly written im not sure if our teacher cahnged it or not. everything else though was really strange. we should all put our extended response questions into this forum so that we know the variation of questions for the HSC, though unfortunately its too late now for the trial...... :(
Strange as in bad use of language?

snot

yeah basically i expected it to be like "eplain the effectivness" you know the generic style but they were obsuderly structured i was shocked was anyone elses worded like this.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)