Individual Projects 2004 (1 Viewer)

fringey

HSC
This is what I wrote about this b4.
Originally posted by fringey
It isn't marked apparently. But indirectly I think it is a huge contributing factor especially for written works like criticism, directing etc..
It shows the process that you went through and most importantly how much work you have put into it. Well just think about it you are looking at two I.Ps. The actual projects are about the same quality. One of them has a journal absolutley chokas the other is only ten pages. Who do you think is going to get the better mark?
It also provides clarification for the markers that you are the one that has done all the work. And is also a reference so that they can look up something that perhaps they don't quite understand in your work.
So, I still think it is very, very important.
It is also helpful for yourself because it helps you sort out your ideas and also, generate more!

So just don't forget about the journal because it says it isn't marked when basically it is- but not! IF you know what I mean!!

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
Originally posted by Fire_Hydra
Do whatever u feel comfortable with... - but if u can do performance and face ur fear - even betta!

P.s - is anyone planing to go to NIDA after HSC?
are you planning to go to NIDA?

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Me and a friend have said we will... but i have NO chance.. i might do a graduate diploma in directing later on... Hopefully... :)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
I'll use the words of one of my drama teachers... "I can act when I need to, but I choose not to." - Dr Schulz... she kills me :)

lethal kangaroo

Originally posted by Skillo
A friend of mine is doing it, and is well into it. It's a massive task if you want to do it well...
If you want to do lighting surely you should had already started?
I only just found out that the plays are prescribed by BOS. I missed the start of the term because I quit Drama -I had 15 units. I quickly remedied this by dropping Ext maths (YESSSSS!!!!) and decided to stick out 14 Units.
I'm not too worried about it though, I've been doing it since i was about 8. I saw the exemplar- it didnt seem like much at all- thats why I was wondering what other people were doing with it.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
So does everyone who do drama want to pursue it after the hsc?
I don't neccessarily want to pursue it as my one and only carrer, but If i happen to do an arts degree, I'll take units in Drama (Major in English :) ). If i end up teaching, drama would probably be one of the subjects I teach... but im not good enough to act or write for drama in real life :)

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
I'll use the words of one of my drama teachers... "I can act when I need to, but I choose not to." - Dr Schulz... she kills me :)
lol/.... ha ha ha!!! she kills most of the class....
but you have to admit.. she is a nice lady!

NIDA NIDA NIDA.... hmmm...... should we or shouldnt we? hey sparky, who's the friend your talking of?

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
YOUR the friend im talking about! remember our maths class thing??? we cbf doing maths (which usually always happens) so we discussed going to nida :) class of 07!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Hm....well I'm finding it hard to do everything at the moment. lol Oh, the story of my life!

I've done one and a half theatre reviews, but who's to say their good? lol I'll probably end up seeing then writing 5 or 6 hopefully before June. *prays*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)