Information on Late Round Offers (1 Viewer)

cakes

hi
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
macquarie uni said the uai cut off for all their next round of offers is going to be 90
theyre all going to be 90?!?! or do you mean at least 90? :confused:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
cakes - at least 90. 90 minimum.

Originally posted by JRasnier
but if the uais for late round are 90s, then wouldnt ppl above 90 only be accepted, but for ppl that got above 90s they would of got there first prefence, anywayz, so they wouldnt have any need to change preference anywayz, only unless they didnt change preferences before the last day to be considered in the main round....really dont see the point of it being uai of 90+ when they would of got first preference, really dont...
yeah that's what i dont understand. but the lady said that macquarie actually have no vacancies as of the end of the main round. so for the next round they will have a VERY small amount of offers. therefore i suppose they can afford to do that.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I read in the paper that the Vice chancellor of the Uni of Canberra said that they (Uni of Canb) wont have any late or final round offers..

jpk

hey where do i check the main and late round offers for 2003??

JRasnier

i forgot to take out the course that i got in main round, does that mean i may not be offered anything from below what i got for main round?

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by JRasnier
i forgot to take out the course that i got in main round, does that mean i may not be offered anything from below what i got for main round?
Very sure you wont, sorry, should of thought a head, but i shouldnt talk, I'm also despriate for a late/fainal round offer.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
in less than 12 hrs, they should just publish them now

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I tried that, no cigar.

Main round offers are released at 0900 on the third Monday of January. To save trouble, UAC usually puts them up on Friday afternoon so they'll already be there when people check on Monday morning, but the link isn't shown on the site until 0900. What the clever people from last year did was save the link and post it here, changing "...2003..." to "...2004..."

This didn't work with the Late Round offers, as those will be released at 1400 and hence UAC will have time to test etc beforehand on Monday.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
I tried that, no cigar.

Main round offers are released at 0900 on the third Monday of January. To save trouble, UAC usually puts them up on Friday afternoon so they'll already be there when people check on Monday morning, but the link isn't shown on the site until 0900. What the clever people from last year did was save the link and post it here, changing "...2003..." to "...2004..."

This didn't work with the Late Round offers, as those will be released at 1400 and hence UAC will have time to test etc beforehand on Monday.
yeah, i was speaking to my friend who works at uac, and he told me that they found out that ppl. had the cut-offs thru this website! hence they didn't make the same mistake for the late round- or the mainround of 2005 for that matter. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)