Information Technology (1 Viewer)

!dance!

ambiguity is not kind

I don't know bout anyone else, but I would just like to say that although the info tech exam wasn't particularly hard, some of the questions were really ambiguous as to what the examiner wanted us to say. The ports question was kinda silly as I had, well basically no idea about what the ports looked like as we had primarily been taught about their characteristics in written form. So to the Board of Studies I say: work out what you want to ask and ask it...:confused:

CorkDagga

i had no idea about the first short answer question. i just didnt understand it and had no idea what it was asking

boycalledfox

that ports question was really pathetic. we do a course for 2 damn years which comes down to a single exam, and the bos puts in a freakin question like that?! hell, i know the course is about 90% crap and common sense like "be friendly on the phone", "don't steal the first aid kit", but i thought that they'd see that themselves and ask some questions relevant to some of the real shit we learnt. but they had us in there counting the amount of pins on a plug.

del

HSC
N/A
hehe indeed true, come to think about it there wasn't exactly much on communication stuff

as for ports... yeah and like how many different names are there for a port... well in the case of serial....... it could be just as validly called a com port..

would be dumb if marking scheme didn't cater to both considering they are the same

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)