• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Inherited $5000, wat do do? (1 Viewer)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
soha said:
why am i an idiot?
because i am against interest?
Well I never said why you were an idiot, I'm just really struggling to find a reason for why you aren't an idiot.

And why on earth are you against interest? What did it ever do to you?

doe

HSC
N/A
i do believe islam has a thing against interest, or at least charging interest on money lent. im not sure if that applies to savings though, but the interest your savings account gets is probably funded through lending.

7th Sign

HSC
the safest thing to do would be to invest it into a term account on a high interest rate if you know the right people you can get around 12% i think

if you wanted to be risky with your money you could buy phones in bulk at a cheaper price then re sell them in the trading post or wherever....start a little business like this going.....once aggain if you know the right people you can do this....

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
7th Sign said:
if you wanted to be risky with your money you could buy phones in bulk at a cheaper price then re sell them in the trading post or wherever....start a little business like this going.....once aggain if you know the right people you can do this....
how do you buy phones in bulk?

and do you end up selling them on ebay?

im curious here...

^___^
HSC
soha said:
my friend inherited 5k and put it in some account and now its grown to 11k
all thanks to interest
which i think is wrong
but neways
i can't see how it is wrong
but i can see you are wrong

^___^
HSC
soha said:
just because YOU cant see how its wrong
doenst mean ist not wrong
to me its wrong
to you its ok
etc...

just because you see it as wrong
doesn't mean it is wrong

and i think 99% of the people here and on the street would agree

hey, if you have trouble accepting such a simple logical fact, you should go out and save the world from the sinful things human have done

7th Sign

HSC
How the hell is it wrong to invest money and let it grow.
I would encourage any one to invest money rather then leave it in a commonwealth account to loose money.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I can't wait for soha to try and make an intelligent argument against interest, I need a good laugh.

^___^
HSC
jumb said:
I can't wait for soha to try and make an intelligent argument against interest, I need a good laugh.

maybe she might say something on the line

"its not fair on the banks behalf that they hold the money for you and that they have to pay you extra, banks are human too!"

7th Sign

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
how do you buy phones in bulk?

and do you end up selling them on ebay?

im curious here...

If you have the money to start and you buy phones in lots you can get massive discounts how do you think phone stores work and eBay power seller?
Simple they just know where to get the phones in bulk they know who to work with. as an example d500s sell for say 600ish in stores do you think stores buy them for 600 of their supplier no they get them for around 300 in lots of 100. You can double your money quite easily. Getting into the retail business/ buying in bulk and re selling is very good but some times you can strike bad deals, for example i was dealing with a supplier in Madrid, Spain and they were offering v620s for around 180 base price each payments were to be paid via pay pal this was a recgonised site i purchased one to see if it was legit they said they sent it I never recieved it, if i recieved one i woul have purchased 10 probly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)