inner journeys (1 Viewer)

essy36

HSC
hi,

i was wondering if anyone has an idea on a text that i can use for inner journeys.

i have Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. i just need another one

thank you.

RobBird

HSC
I found two pretty interesting.If you are into Fantasy, a great one is A Wizard of Earthsea, by Ursula Le Guin. Bildungsroman. Excellent example of inner transformation. That was my sup. mat. My core text was Empire of the Sun by J. G. Ballard. It's a World War Two novel on the transformation of a British expatriate child, in a Japanese prison camp. Very interesting.

Those are the only two I'd really recommend, but I'm sure Alectura's list is very good.

timmayj

HSC
hey i need help finding a visual representation of inner journeys. any suggestions?

lucyy

HSC
i would reccomend 'my sisters keeper' by jodi picoult. althought that might be a big gay cause your already doing a picoult novel. but it really is a great novel for journeys. im doing it for my related text and my oral is in a week. so if you have any ideas on orals or want to swap some tips on the novel then im all yours !! x

timmayj

HSC
Dare ideas

hey i'm wondering if anyone has any good ideas for wat i can do for a dare with my teacher if i come last in my assessments.

alectura

HSC
N/A
i thought u were meant to aim for hte highest mark not hte lowest o__________O

timmayj

HSC
we are meant to get the highest but i'm like the dumbest in the class. cause i just lost one with her and i want some pay back

farcannell

HSC
You're definitely here for the right reasons, timmayj. =/

Thanks for the list alectura. :)

alectura

HSC
N/A
no problem =]

@timmyj for the dare, make him/her do the hokey pokey in the hall in front of the school?

^^, i'd find that funny >____>

samwise1

Junior Vice President
HSC
hey i was wonder ing does anyone no of any good texts i already have a movie and a book one more is all i need

bec-babe

HSC
I have been studying Empire of the sun by JG Ballard. i havent found it to be very interesting. Jims (the main charcter) innner journey is very subtle but there is one there, good notes and quotes are a must for this one!!

Azreil

HSC
essy36 said:
hi,

i was wondering if anyone has an idea on a text that i can use for inner journeys.

i have Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. i just need another one

thank you.
Woot for Picoult novels!

I'm doing My Sister's Keeper and Fight Club, the movie ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)