inner journeys (1 Viewer)

olicooper2004

HSC
OMG! who really knows some of those examples?? Use common stories that everyone knows so the teacher knwos what ur on about!!
eg. inner journeys
the diary of anne frank
the truman show
lord of the rings
the series of unfortunate events
harry potter
apocalypse now
titanic
Amelie
Monsters inc
"holy grail" hunters and collectors (more physical but u get my drift yea?)
any one have any good ideas as to coming up with an inner journey creative text? lol

sunshiney

HSC
Nineteen minutes is an awesome book you could possibly write about the inner journey of the responder and not judging stereotypes (in the end when we discover Josies part in the shootings
maybe try moulin rouge, a poem like the road not taken (focuses on the consequences to our actions) or a leining cartoon

HSC
olicooper2004 said:
the truman show
my teacher discouraged everyone from using that one because it's a prescribed text for the syllabus (not sure if it's for standard or advanced), he said markers look down on it... but then again, he discourages us from quite a few texts like road not taken, songs etc because there's 'not enough content'... but that may just be personal preference.

Homland by Anna Maria Dell'oso's Homeland is good, I also used journey to the interior (it's more imaginary, but you can sort of twist it to relate to inner) by Margaret Atwood and Let it Go (Leunig) as my related texts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)