inspirational quotes (1 Viewer)

dktia84

HSC
N/A
"A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided."
Anthony Robbins - Unlimited Power

I really advise this book!!!

williamdaft

HSC
"I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'" - Muhammad Ali

JustDance

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” - Joshua J. Marine

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
“Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything” -George Bernard Shaw
“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up” – Thomas Edison.
“A ship is safe in harbor, but that is not what a ship was built for” – William H Shedd
"A sailor cannot discover new land unless he is willing to lose sight of the shore" - Me.

Confound

HSC
To be honest, the most inspirational thing that I've heard is from my mother

She said "You indulge too much in fantasies, you will never achieve anything, you'll always fail, you're just a kid from Western Sydney"

Now I know I will become whatever I want tbh I'm that determined

Lalah96

HSC
Uni Grad
Tans will fade but the memories will last forever.

Life is like a rollercoaster you can scream every time you hit a bump or you can throw your hands up and go with it

ivorybranches

HSC
To be honest, the most inspirational thing that I've heard is from my mother

She said "You indulge too much in fantasies, you will never achieve anything, you'll always fail, you're just a kid from Western Sydney"

Now I know I will become whatever I want tbh I'm that determined
That's actually a pretty good motivation-driving quote. I shall think about this as I head into school this year.

JustDance

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
- Aristotle

KwitchY

HSC
N/A
You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.
Jack London

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
"I was in a class and there was a student in that class. The teacher was spouting some horrible nonsense about how women's rights are not legitimate. Something everybody knew was false. If anybody had spoken up, he would have taken extreme joy in failing them. Nobody spoke up. One person raised his voice. One person started talking. The teacher couldn't believe it. the classroom couldn't be believe it either. But at the end of the day, he had logic on his side. That student was Albert Einstein."

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
"The only time 'success' comes before 'work' is in the dictionary"

Kymren

HSC
"Everybody is a Genius. But If You Judge a Fish by Its Ability to Climb a Tree, It Will Live Its Whole Life Believing that It is Stupid."
Albert Einstein

Last edited:

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
"how can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?"

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature"

Last edited:

User5555555

HSC
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
"No man can sit down and withhold his hands from the warfare against wrong and get peace out of his acquiescence. The most solid and satisfying peace is that which comes from this constant spiritual warfare, and there are times in the history of nations when they must take up the crude instruments of bloodshed in order to vindicate spiritual conceptions. For liberty is a spiritual conception, and when men take up arms to set other men free, there is something sacred and holy in the warfare. I will not cry 'peace' so long as there is sin and wrong in the world. And this great book does not teach any doctrine of peace so long as there is sin to be combated and overcome in one’s own heart and in the great moving force of human society." - Woodrow Wilson

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)