Inter-racial Relationships (1 Viewer)

Have you ever been in an inter-racial relationship?

• male: yes i have

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • female: yes i have

Votes: 29 31.5%
  • male: no i have not

Votes: 26 28.3%
  • female: no i have not

Votes: 16 17.4%

• Total voters

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by SpoRTsGaL
what's right with them....
i am asking because there must be a reason behind it... why can't he say that he wants a chick in general??? why does she have to be wog...?

c my sig

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
why the hell would you want a wog chick??
well for starters...

1) their pretty
2) they're nice
3) i love thier eyes and brunette hair + skin colour
4) i've had some sort of affinity with italians since i was in kinde, and im chinese :)

but yeah.. generally.. they're very nice people and i love their food :)

that's why :)

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
hahah dont generalise ppl, i like some wog girls, but it depend on the person like anyone

karnevil

HSC
Originally posted by [FTHRW8]
You shoudl watch your mouth
I'm not italian, so I don't need to watch it as much as some people around here, as far as grooming is concerned

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
parents are the worst stumbling block in inter-racial relationships, or with Chinese people it is anyway. I don't know about Italians/Greeks, it really depends with all nationalities when you parents immigrated. They are all just far to strict though and it makes having a relationship really difficult unless both are trule committed to each other... :(

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Originally posted by lengstar
what?
mary-kates the brunette
what the hell ? aren't they both blonde ?

and yes, they ARE overgrown barbies.. still trying to keep their fame with the whole twin act. it's old now >.<

baby_b

Banned
Originally posted by ujuphleg
parents are the worst stumbling block in inter-racial relationships, or with Chinese people it is anyway. I don't know about Italians/Greeks, it really depends with all nationalities when you parents immigrated. They are all just far to strict though and it makes having a relationship really difficult unless both are trule committed to each other... :(
i know the feeling exactly

baby_b

Banned
i know :)

the point that i was trying to make was that there shouldn't be a generalisation with different cultures...

e.g. Panda Bear said that he wants a wog chick, others say that wog chicks are hot... well there are the good and the bad with the wog chicks, as well as the hot and the ugly with them.... people can't just go around saying "I want a *insert nationality here* chick cos they have *insert type of food* in their culture"

gees i can't explain it... damn it's too late at night...but I know you understand what I mean.....

I wasn't talking about wogs having a culture or not....

once i was talking to a guy on mirc who said that he wants to marry a leb girl so leb girls are so nice and pretty... well, that is a HUGE generalisation....and I told him that all leb girls aren't nice and pretty, especially the ones on mirc (gees i am so mean, but have you heard those leb mirc girls talk.... gives a heeeeeeaaaaaadddddaaaacccccccchhhhhhheeeeeeeee (<---e.g. of how they talk, and sheesh such bad behaviour... but i shouldn't be generalising blah blah blah)

k i should stop blabbering now... you get my point.

thing is.. some people are just attracted to certain natios

at one time i had a thing for lebs.. now i just think *shudders*

now im into azns... mmm spesh filos .. jejeje :)

but doesnt mean i restrict myself.. like i always thought a nice italian or spanish boy might be nice... even an aussie guy could be fun...

but yeh.. im taken so i dont really have to think about that...:confused:

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Dingo2004 said:
who has ever experienced an inter-racial relationship?

does it work out?

is there a cultural barrier?

do their parents approve?

are you just in it for the sex?

or is there something else?

please share your experiences.
It didnt work out, but not cos he was africans

Not really, there is a difference in food and customs, but I wouldnt have called it a 'barrier'

The parents approved

We didnt have sex, we werent in it for that, it just didnt work out

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
it works out if theres love, just like any other relationship, if u are not willing 2 make sacrifices for eachother then ur screwed.

cultural....differences, obviously i think there will be, people even from the same culture are different, has no effect on the relationship, unless people have different religion views maybe, also u need time to adjust 2 eachother, its all a learning process

parents....hell no, they only approve if they HAVE to, which is if u run away from home or do something crazy till u convince em if ur gettin married to the guy/girl lol - my parents DO NOT approve of ANY relationship unless im seeking a future with that person lol

sex...i don't care, we r both virgins

something else... not that i know of, but he likes the food haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)