interesting day (1 Viewer)

stareathesun

i'm a chick i'm a chick i'm a chick i'm a chick i'
Well I was up in the year 12 study area in the library where we go for free periods, and my friend (who is the school captain) was reading a book that was called "more girls stuff" or something stupid like that.
Anyways I started to read it with him and it just got more and more amusing as the pages went on.
A bunch of my friends started coming up to the area after stuffing around with the computers and wanted me to read some letters and stories out to them, because they were quite pathetic and stupid.
So I did.
Half way through one of my stories (about some chick that was getting hands shoved down her "kinckers" mind you) 2 guys behind me started laughing, then my best friend the to left of me started laughing to. And I mean serious laughter. Me and the person to the right of me didnt know what was going on, and knowing my friends they were probley just doing something stupid.
I kept reading until the person on my right started laughing to. I thought it was pretty annoying so I turned to see what was going on.
Turns out the princible of my school was standing right behind me, and had been there for quite some time.
I said "I'm reading a book"
and he said
"So I can hear. Your very good"
and I thanked him and he walked away.
My friends couldnt stop laughing. I laughed for awhile but it wore off. I was too tired to really care, and I doubt that the princible will remember me, so its all good.
A day I will remember for a long time I think.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
mmm yeh i was reading out loud about having sex when ur pregnant (if an orgasm affects the baby etc) in the senior study..
pretty funny but no teachers to hear it lol

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
because he was obviously interested, hes a guy,

we males are such sleazbags or so my female friends tell me

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
nice story btw, Yelling F*** loudly out of anger in the vicinity of the principle is also a good story to tell. ;)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol that is funny

and who are these ragerunner avs popping up everywhere?

stareathesun

i'm a chick i'm a chick i'm a chick i'm a chick i'
My life is just so stupid...

We were doing the comparisons between animals and human forelimbs today in Biology (obviously). We had to draw them and what not, discover what was common and uncommon with the bones and the way that they moved.
Anyway, We have a life-size skeleton in the science section of the school, and that was put there to better understand our visions of our own arms.
So I was drawing the "cat"'s forelimb, and the skeleton was beside me. We were knelling on the floor and my friend says that she thought the skeleton was a real person (it wears a hat for some unknown reason).
So I picked up the hand and stuck it on my head. At this point my friend couldnt stop laughing, so it must have looked funny. Anyway, I go to take it off and its attached to my hair. So the person directly infront of my was trying to get it off, and everyone in the class was just looking at me saying, "yeah, only Saunders..."
It's kinda strange I didnt get embarressed at all while I was knelling here getting it removed.

And in English, our teacher kept on leaving the room to go to the one across the hall, so I dared my friend (yet AGAIN the school captain...boy that guy sets a bad example...) to run out of the room from english and scream:
1 "THE CURTAINS ARE ON FIRE"
2 "THE FLOORS ON FIRE"
3 "THE FANS ARE ON FIRE"
and
4 "IM ON FIRE" - and to roll around on the ground, trying to put it out.
He did all of them (except the rolling around on the ground), and the whole class was laughing. She was laughing too mind you. It was way to hot to do any work - we got distracted.

DAMN I have way too much fun at school...

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by stareathesun
And in English, our teacher kept on leaving the room to go to the one across the hall, so I dared my friend (yet AGAIN the school captain...boy that guy sets a bad example...) to run out of the room from english and scream:
1 "THE CURTAINS ARE ON FIRE"
2 "THE FLOORS ON FIRE"
3 "THE FANS ARE ON FIRE"
and
4 "IM ON FIRE" - and to roll around on the ground, trying to put it out.
He did all of them (except the rolling around on the ground), and the whole class was laughing. She was laughing too mind you. It was way to hot to do any work - we got distracted.

DAMN I have way too much fun at school...
hahahahahha thats mad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)