Internal marks for maths (Am i screwed???) (1 Viewer)

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
you are correct , but I did tell/warn people what would happen if they didn’t get help (in terms of their failures, and me teasing them because of their failures). I told them this would happen at the end of the year and here I am, true to my word :D.

I really wanted to help and do well, but they wanted to be jerks so that's the way it turned out.

Hmm really i shall proove you wrong in the end :)..... i'll end up with a solid band 5 for maths and band 6 for my other subjects.

Again you fail to impress me Matty G..

95 ATAR is very disappointing from a superior intellect like you.

LOL i couldn't care less if i have a billion grammar mistakes.. (again you're trying to find more and more reasons to insult me.. which you're obviousily failing to)

again your tutoring makes me laugh also rofl rofl rofl.....

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
“Really no want needs help from a jackass like you anyway” – looks like a typo from the english genius.

Just think about what you said though, you are saying that the reason I got no one when I was offering it free was because I am acting like a “jackass” now. I can see why you are so crap at maths, you completely lack logical reasoning. So the reason why I got no one at the start of the year was because I was going to act like such a jerk if I didn’t get anyone?

FYI, my ATAR was 95. But why does that even matter? Once again, more stupidity of you dumb hsc kids going for tutors with the highest ATARs and charge the most. To be honest, doing “only maths” is about the best thing I could have done at high school. Engineering subjects are basically 80% maths. If you are shit at maths then you struggle through uni (like the user “davidbarnes” on here). If you put in the work during hsc then university maths and engineering subjects are so much easier.

I’ll ask once again. When someone offers something for free do they “lack common sense”? Remember this time that you know very little about this person but you have most likely seen them help quite a few other people on the site (just trying to put it back in the context when I was offering the free help at the start of the year). I was actually being serious about wanting to help people, I had very little else to do and I was feeling in the “charitable” mood, well I almost always am! (in fact I even encourage you to contact any of my high school teachers to confirm this, very likely I have preformed a somewhat tutor-like role when they had a little trouble explaining a concept to someone. The librarian even regularly asked me maths related questions that their year11 daughter was having trouble with and of course I was more than happy to explain it to the librarian). So why did you dismiss my offer of help (at the start of the year) as “a lack of common sense”?
tl;dr

you are correct , but I did tell/warn people what would happen if they didn’t get help (in terms of their failures, and me teasing them because of their failures). I told them this would happen at the end of the year and here I am, true to my word :D.

I really wanted to help and do well, but they wanted to be jerks so that's the way it turned out.
m8 these people weren't even here at the start of the year

E

econ1101

Hmm really i shall proove you wrong in the end :)..... i'll end up with a solid band 5 for maths and band 6 for my other subjects.

Again you fail to impress me Matty G..

95 ATAR is very disappointing from a superior intellect like you.

LOL i couldn't care less if i have a billion grammar mistakes.. (again you're trying to find more and more reasons to insult me.. which you're obviousily failing to)

again your tutoring makes me laugh also rofl rofl rofl.....
This reply feels like it has a very different tone from the previous reply.

Was someone proven wrong? :p

"again you're trying to find more and more reasons to insult me" - ???? I was just pointing out the english genius isn't so good at english??

There are a lot of things you failed to address in this reply XD

Also remember given your marks the best you can do is 80% (and that would require a state rank) so kiss a "solid band 5 for maths" goodbye :p (even if you do get it, there is the regret of what could have been , if you really do well at the finals then you could have got an hsc mark of 98% if you were consistent throughout the year)

I told you guys numerous times, last minute cramming before hsc is the not the way to get good results, the internal marks are 50% of the game , screw them and you are screwed.

Last edited by a moderator:

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
This reply feels like it has a very different tone from the previous reply.

Was someone proven wrong? :p

"again you're trying to find more and more reasons to insult me" - ???? I was just pointing out the english genius isn't so good at english??

There are a lot of things you failed to address in this reply XD

Also remember given your marks the best you can do is 80% (and that would require a state rank) so kiss a "solid band 5 for maths" goodbye :p (even if you do get it, there is the regret of what could have been , if you really do well at the finals then you could have got an hsc mark of 98% if you were consistent throughout the year)

I told you guys numerous times, last minute cramming before hsc is the not the way to get good results, the internal marks are 50% of the game , screw them and you are screwed.
Alright you egotistical pig :). I GET THE POINT im bad at maths.. you don't have to repeat it dude like 1000x. Your obviously mentally handicapped or something, btw i can't believe your actually arguing with high school students like me..
gosh ridiculous, good use of your valuable time.

Yes i will end up with band 5 for maths and rub it in your obese double chin face Matty. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)