internal transfer.. AGAIN (1 Viewer)

HSC
oh no thats scary! i think? i have a 5 hour break tommorow!!!! lol coz my sociology lecture is called off...i'll prob use it to do my assignment that's due in the tutorial after the break tommorow

klh

HSC
sorry, assignments not abl eto answer these queries.
to krisk, from what ive read, you want to do your current course but are scared that if you trasnfer later on, your gpa will not be high enough?
you can transfer than use your elective units and do the units you want to do in your new degree. But , previously cape has corrected me, that transferring mid semester is hard in that results are published very late and thus your application would be invalid, like mine was. this would not be true if you had previous evidence that oyu are capable to do the new course, that is have a gpa. but since as first years thats what happens. a possibility would be to transfer via uac mid semester, if its offered becasue uac doesnt need some @#$$%^^ lecturer to sign it and make you go through all those headchy processess. (Note @##$%%^^ etc, isnt dissin them but a substitute for which subject your going to )
Hiphophorray123, like ive mentioned i dont think that it will be succesful, i did it and they sent me this letter saying i was too late. you know if your succesful becoz if they send you a big fat letter, jump for joy.
Or do as cape has suggested. some head lect. arent very good advice givers, depends if they have alot of students transferring ot their degree.

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
i cant do that klh.. i already have worked out my elective units to do the internation management classes..

and yes u are right.. i will leave it till the end of hte year then transfer

klh

HSC
you do know that the units you do in your arts degree wont count in your new one at all or recognised when you grad as you want to get in your new degree and use your electives in int. management.
Im sorta in your situation now with accounting, and basically im Fu...you get my drift.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)