Internet love - share your stories (1 Viewer)

ASNSWR127

HSC
The Rooster said:
I met this chick off this website... she was like, 17 or something, anyway she was horny as fuck. I got her phone number to meet up and watch wall-e together then played the old rooster 1, 2 on her and she was moaning into my ear in no time. Got so excited the little ganga wet the cinema's chair.
I think that is more commonly known as "internet fantasy" lol

TunaFish

HSC
chicky_pie said:
But sometimes they DO actually meet, there was a story on the news about a American woman flying into Australia to meet a boy she met online, he was 16, lol.

This?
If so, then you are wrong missus. :mad1: He was FIFTEEN, DAMMIT. FIFTEEN.

To me, online dating is for people who love to waste their time. I don't oppose online friendships. In fact I encourage them. It's the whole "Oh we're so in love *fans self*" shebang that shits me. How can anyone claim to feel so passionately about someone they've never really met? I'm not buying it.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
TunaFish said:
This?
If so, then you are wrong missus. :mad1: He was FIFTEEN, DAMMIT. FIFTEEN.

To me, online dating is for people who love to waste their time. I don't oppose online friendships. In fact I encourage them. It's the whole "Oh we're so in love *fans self*" shebang that shits me. How can anyone claim to feel so passionately about someone they've never really met? I'm not buying it.

LOL 15, thought he was 16. Hmm you are right about feeling for someone who they never met, but it really depends on the person who they meet, sometimes they share same interests and etc whatever it is, and have something in common, I personally never been through that but I'm sure some have and turned out positive, but not in a bad way e.g; a 32 year old man meeting up with a 30 year old girl who turns out to be 15 years old. lol

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
A firend of mine was forced to move away from college on very short notice when she found her citizenship meant she couldn't defer her HECS fees. We kept in touch over the internet and both of us admitted that if she had been able to stay, something would have happened between us. While she always intended to come back, in the end things started to unravel: she was forced to move again, and then she got a job and had to start paying for her internet at cafes when she found the house she moved to didn't have a connection, while I started getting buried with work and other repsonisibilities.

The Rooster

HSC
N/A
ASNSWR127 said:
I think that is more commonly known as "internet fantasy" lol
no mate that seriously happened. We're not all pin dicks who can't get any.

Fathers

Banned
HSC
The Rooster said:
it did happen and she had a great time ;)

So what's your name sweetie? Which one are you in the photo?
Fuck you're a creepy ranga. You're like a 40 year old virgin scouting this website for 17/18 year olds. Dirty man. Dirty.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lol where do i begin. the first chick i had an e-relationship with ended up killing herself - this when i was in year 8 or something. ive seriously been with too many girls ive met online :s

cmd

HSC
Yup me and my boyfriend met as randoms on myspace..we spoke on msn etc but didnt meet in person until it was discovered we had mutual friends-thus we could do the necessary background checks to confirm that neither was some type of psycho=)

We are each other's best friends,soulmates,lovers..etc
Plan on getting engaged as soon as im settled into uni=)

Love is like finding that perfect pair of shoes..You can keep looking and looking,shop after shop,day after day,but if u know what ur looking for and u find exactly what u want in the 2nd or 3rd shop,then why the hell waste ur time and risk coming bak to find that someone else brought them instead?!;)

Nimsy

HSC
cmd said:
Yup me and my boyfriend met as randoms on myspace..we spoke on msn etc but didnt meet in person until it was discovered we had mutual friends-thus we could do the necessary background checks to confirm that neither was some type of psycho=)

We are each other's best friends,soulmates,lovers..etc
Plan on getting engaged as soon as im settled into uni=)

Love is like finding that perfect pair of shoes..You can keep looking and looking,shop after shop,day after day,but if u know what ur looking for and u find exactly what u want in the 2nd or 3rd shop,then why the hell waste ur time and risk coming bak to find that someone else brought them instead?!;)
LOL same with me and my boyfriend....RANDOMS FROM MYSPACE! It was great!
aww engaged...good luck with it all

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Eh, my best friends in the States at the moment and its fucking shit.
I'm too physically needy in any sort of relationship, friendship, boyfriend-girlfriend ship to ever do the whole e-love thing. ive gone from spending every other night at his place watching family guy and cuddles and bitching about school to having 5 minute calls once a week.

I had a friend who at 16 was netdating this 25 year orld from Cali. He visited twice and they totally had sex in my spare bedroom one time. It was nasty. Then they broke up and six months later he called to ask her to write a character reference because he was with another 16 year old in the states and her parents caught them fucking and took him to court for doing the underage nasty with their girl. I fucking lolled.

They can work I spossse but you have to be super chill about the fact phone sex is basically just masturbating louder than normal/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)