Interpreting your results from SAM (1 Viewer)

Carl5

HSC
I know these predictions are inaccurate but, Considering the change from UAI to ATAR, should the prediction tend to be higher than actual value? I put my trial results in, which are pretty poor, and it predicted 99.7 which I highly doubt.
These are my results (or close to)

Chemistry 75% (1st)
Information Technology 83% (1st)
Information Processes & Technology 94% (1st)
English (Advanced) 96% (2nd)
Mathematics 85% (1st)
Mathematics Extension 1 82% (1st)
Economics 82% (2nd)

I know I can get higher in all of those subjects except for English (but then again, who knows).
But 99.7... that's just unreal.

Last edited:

pennygleeson

HSC
I got a surprisingly high mark, as in 96.90, this was based off my final assessment marks given in my last report. I never expected to receive anything better than high 70's, so i decided it wasn't accurate. I got a 90 for Drama would that be why my predicted atar is good, and can i trust it?

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I got a surprisingly high mark, as in 96.90, this was based off my final assessment marks given in my last report. I never expected to receive anything better than high 70's, so i decided it wasn't accurate. I got a 90 for Drama would that be why my predicted atar is good, and can i trust it?
SAM isn't working at the moment.

Twinkie_Me

HSC
This SAM thing feels outdated. I entered in all my subjects and in the end it gave 30.00 UAI with a warning of under 10 units.

My multimedia subject still doesn't exist given the SAM database seems to only go up to 2008....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)